First race of the season.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Off to the first 10th scale race day of the season.
RobMob, His Son Elliot, and I are meeting up to start the yearly season off. Fastflee said hes coming but haven't heard from him in a week.

This year I'm racing my TC5, GMaxx Revo conversion, and possible my RC18T. Ill post some photos later on. Being the first race of the year there may not be a good turnout. It doesn't really start to "Buzz" till June.

Wish us luck.

Good luck where do you all race at? sounds like you have one hell of a track to be able to run in all those different classes have fun!!!! I used to race at are local track but to bugget constraints the RC10T3FT is sitting dormant and i'm just backyard bashing with the E and T maxx...

hey good luck Eddy! I envy you, really I do. I wish my lifestyle afforded me time to race but unfortunatly it's not in the cards right now. I can't wait to see some pics Eddy. got any pics of your race bodies????

Good luck with the race. This year will be my first season ever, and hopefully start a long racing career that I will enjoy A LOT

Good Luck with your first race!!!
The snow just melted yesterday on the last banked corner of our track. We hope to start racing mid May? If the rain will hold off?
Broken Bridge Off Road Raceway - Berwick,Maine

A few shots from the race.

RobMob and I.

278575566_mt67D-M-1.jpg

Rob Showing me some 'Love"

278576383_D3y8F-M.jpg

The Grateful Dead were in town.

278577106_uJrLv-M-1.jpg

My G-Max Revo conversion.

278581053_PRMJp-M.jpg

RobMob showing more "Love" in the background.

278583128_VjfrK-M.jpg

Getting ready to start the race

278588252_gRLaY-M.jpg

RobMob and Little Mob.

278588481_sna9u-M.jpg

My rigs.

278589753_VEqxU-M.jpg

278590176_4YtFb-M-1.jpg

278590566_c4JHw-M-1.jpg

278592274_eM96h-M-1.jpg

Robs E-Max.

278592624_JJ2m3-M-1.jpg

those are some nice pics.. so jelous. you guys have an on-road track?!? what in the hairy!! I'm iching soo bad to get back into racing.. but i can only buy one rc this summer and i really wont another large scale wich would mean racing is out of the picture. and were i live now, we only have an offroad course.. so that means i would need to get ANOTHER revo, BEING THAT ALL MY NITRO'S ARE ON-ROAD.. (sold it-DUMB-ASS!) I'm SOO TORN!!

+1, I'm absolutely loving fast eddy orange. I smell a fast eddy orange trend that will be sweeping the nation. Someone from House of Kolor will be contacting you soon to discuss pigments and liscensing, along with royalties.

Back