Firestorm wont start, help please.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2 steppen

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay so today my firestorm wont start, dont know why, it sounds like it wont even try, its primed, not flooded.. should i richen it? witch way richens it?

And yes, glow ignitor is charged.

Last edited:
Sounds like the glow plug is bad.

even though glow ignitor is charged, your actual glow plug may be bad.

Nope,. used my friends, and his works, and mine wont.

Piston moves and all, and the car is warm.

So you unscrewed the glow plug out of the engine, and put your friends in yours?

So you unscrewed the glow plug out of the engine, and put your friends in yours?

I started his, and it worked, then took it out, put it in mine, and it didnt work.

Hmmm..Try setting the needles back to factory settings. If that dont work then, I'm thinking an air leak, but i doubt it.

Nope,. used my friends, and his works, and mine wont.

Piston moves and all, and the car is warm.

??? How old is your engine? Are you sure your glow plug and ignitor are good? Have you tried retuning?

??? How old is your engine? Are you sure your glow plug and ignitor are good? Have you tried retuning?

Not too old, that i know of...

Yes plug and ignitor was tested on a freidns and work fine.

Returning? can't its used...

He said re Tuning, Set the needles back to factory settings.

Re-tune like ajames said, try going back to factory settings. I think that all needles are flush from factory if thats the 3.0.

g3.0 yes.
The hsn is flush, The LSN doesn't have a hex so i can't tell whats factory..

Check your idle adjustment with the air filter off. Should be about 1mm open. The older my 3.0 got, the harder it was to start. Is it pull start or rotostart? If you have rotostart try giving it a little throttle while spinning the motor.

Fixed.

Sir, i love you, it WAS an air leak

I was pull starten it and felt a gasp for air, and just knew it then.

i had this problem, set the needles to factory settings, the turn the HSN 1/8 to the right, and turn up the throttle a bit to get it started, the you can turn it down. if it doesn't work after a few trys, turn the HSN 1/16 to the right and try again. if it doesn't work after that tell me and ill help you through it

o, just kidding