Finally taking a break!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
We didn't have a chance to go on a family vacation this year but we finally have a little time to relax! Tomorrow my son is going to camp for the week and the wife and I rented a cabin in Texas for the week....I'm gonna drink crown and coke and do nothing all week!

Have fun Pete! A week is a good amount of time to do nothing.

Thanks again for the revo man appreciate it. Have a great time and enjoy the time away its always nice!

Don't people always get hacked up in texas cabins? Or is it just college kids lol

Only scantily clad college chicks. (Puts hockey mask over face and starts chainsaw.)

Seriously, have fun doing nothing.

A guy wearing a hockey mask carrying a chainsaw should beware of the guy drinking crown and carrying a .45!

David enjoy that Revo brotha!

Last edited:
Only scantily clad college chicks. (Puts hockey mask over face and starts chainsaw.)

Seriously, have fun doing nothing.

A guy wearing a hockey mask carrying a chainsaw should beware of the guy drinking crown and carrying a .45!

David enjoy that Revo brotha!

So you're a scantily clad college chick?

I've seen the movies, the guy gets killed too!

Only after the good looking college coed. As big and slow as I am , it could take a while for me to catch her....

Only after the good looking college coed. As big and slow as I am , it could take a while for me to catch her....

That guy always looks slow but somehow those idiots always run into him...I'm not falling for that!

I guess it's time to get rid of the hockey mask and chainsaw and get out the ghilli suit and sniper rifle. It's hot and I'm tired.