Finally Got My New Toy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie_m63

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So here it is guys, came with some other stuff but its almost ready for Break-In, I know i'll wait until it hits at least 50f.

Attachments

• Mar19_005(2).jpg
    Mar19_005(2).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 114
Sweet ride man now its time to get that bad lad dirty.

they always look so nice when there new, whats that in front of it?

they always look so nice when there new, whats that in front of it?

Redcat Landslide, i also put a new body on it, that's why it looks clean, yeah i took the nice looking savega and put in on my desk lol, it looks pretty good there, it makes me want to keep there NOT.

are factory setting OK for break-in, should i adjust something? Also what are some spare parts i should keep in stock?

For break in settings just leave as is and adjust once you have it running and can see how it reacts.

For parts the first things that broke on mine were the rear uprights, where they tie up to the rod to keep them from turning. But you should already have spares in the box. Then went the bumpers (those retainer parts), and then the brake was done for...disc was laminated with dirt and wouldn't brake anymore. But I have a 21 so the brakes might have been upgraded, not sure. I bought a metal disk and a skid plate to put in the middle under the brake. No more crap on the brake disc (well...less anyways eh!).

Have fun!