Final Flight (destruction and mayhem!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickenjoey

Official RCNT Cyber-Bully
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Earlier this year a buddy of mine and myself got in to flying ..he had a bad weekend...this is what happens when things go wrong. At a distance when rolling out of a knife edge it is very important to know what is up and down.....Root cause...... the loss of situational awareness. On the up side he now gets to upgrade to the plane he actually wanted.....RIP little plane. You will be remembered.

Crash.gif

FinalFlight001.gif

FinalFlight014.gif

FinalFlight019.gif

FinalFlight006.gif

FinalFlight015.jpg

Damn. Poor thing. Well, I guess that's why trainers are so affordable. Too bad he bashed up the engine. It's always easier on the wallet when you can just transfer it. Hope he learned his lesson. And hope he's kinder to his next bird.

Well the I am pretty sure I can salvage the engine....new carb and re-tap/oversize the screws going into the muffler. It will never be as pretty though! He did cause some major tree damage though before it hit the pavement. Next is bigger and faster... makes for smaller pieces when you crash. I have proven this theory.

Poor little plane. Looks like it was a pretty hard hit. Great carnage pics though.

What??!?! he can't fix that? :)

definitely RIP little plane

I think it was doing around 50 mph when it hit......

Man, a little CA and a scrap piece of covering an it'll be good as new. :D

Just a tip when building aircraft: Place a garbage bag somewhere in the fuselage so you can pick up the pieces after a bad crash.

Man, a little CA and a scrap piece of covering an it'll be good as new. :D

Just a tip when building aircraft: Place a garbage bag somewhere in the fuselage so you can pick up the pieces after a bad crash.

LOL, That's a great idea!

Back