Final bash befor i move!!! 12/02!!! houston area..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
we are having one final bash befor i move. everyone who is close enough to drive are welcome to come!!

i live just north east of houston, and if your interested in coming out send me a pm and ill give you my address and cell #.

south of houston, the thing is, i have 2.5 acres to run on here, i wont have all the room when i move. :(

Man, I feel for ya; I have a quarter acre here, but absolutely no room to run... Once you factor in the garage, camp trailer, rotting ford and other misc crap - I have roughly three car parking spaces worth of space to run in.

jetmechG550 said:
You'll be near Nemo!

LOL...hey jet set boy, remember we don't all take planes like cars....that's only a 2 hour flight right???

LOL, Unless of course I just shoved my foot in me mouth and there's another member named Nemo now....

He is talking about sean ozz, aka nemo. If you've ever seen a rc car with a big tooth nemo you've seen nemo's work.

AHHHHH...Don't mind me...I only open my mouth to change feet.....

yea i work in clearlake, and the drive to work is about an hour. its killing me!!! (thats an hour of 70mph+, NOT setting in traffic). i hate to give up the land and the 4br house thats on it, but i gotta do what i gotta do!!

all you guys comin to the bash?? jet you can prolly land a cesna out on the highway!!

LOL, VB got it, me forget not everyone knows everyone round these parts. Beason, I don't think the g-wiz will fit, and then there would be lots of questions I'd have to answer. LOL

final bump for this. there has to be more houston people that are into R/C!!

Judging from the time I went to college station, I think your about it! LOL Supposed to head down there in the spring, I'll let you know.

ill be moved by then, what part you headed to?

Back