Few Tips to Know from Pro-Racers.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't it really duct tape?

Yes it is, made for heating ducts. However, he said, "Let's say duck tape", so I said "duck tape."

Originally Posted by Shaker

lets say duck tape,

Okay.... "duck tape"
Should be simple enough. Ready? Altogether now.....
Let's say duck tape.

I think it's a routine from "Airplane" or one of those movies.

Airplane was hysterical.

"We've got a problem in the cockpit."
"What is it?
"It's the thing in the front of the plane where the pilots sit."

"We've got clearance, clarence....What's your vector, victor...This is Captain Over, over." "Roger, Roger."

And, let's not forget the former Mrs. Cleaver (Barbara Billingsly, who could speak 'Jive'.

Shoot. Now I have to go rent it to see it again.

two 12 oz. cans of veggys work pretty good on my 2.5 s-max little big but keeps it up :)

A 4x4 will work for many vehicles. I have an old set of 2 e-savage rims with dirtbonz that I use, one under the front, one under the back.
Its the one in the middle:
Slash2wdMTBuildUp004-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm the one that never follows number 4. My cars sat around for 5 years or so and they perform the same as they did when I always used them. My entire fleet is on shelves and I see no reason to change my ways. Just my 2 cents, Steve.

I'm the one that never follows number 4. My cars sat around for 5 years or so and they perform the same as they did when I always used them. My entire fleet is on shelves and I see no reason to change my ways. Just my 2 cents, Steve.

Couldn't agree more....mine always sit and never have problems with them .....but thats just me.

I'm late to this party...if your a basher, your springs really don't matter and a flat spot in your tire means nothing to you. but as a racer slight variables in your tires/springs can cost you a race. I always keep my cars on stands, and the off weeks that i forget, i find that my car changes drastically

Back