Fast Eddy, eat your heart out.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candyman

'Cuse is in the house!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
OK, so I've been on vacation for a week. Camping in the Adirondacks. So while some of you have been meeting in western NY (I am soooo sorry I missed it...) or spending time here shaming a certain discount rc retailer/supplier (just read the whole thing and I'm still confused...), I have been on a quest to reel in the Big One!!!! Just picked up fishing for the first time in 15 years. And I got this!!!!!!!

15bigone.jpg

YEAH!!!! Check out that bad boy! Eddy, Christian, I know you're both sooooo jealous. Got that baby off the shore with a WORM!!!! Man you just can't beat a fight like that. Gave me a run for almost 15 seconds!!!!

(Sad part is that it was one of the biggest I got all week. Think the lake was just stocked. The have a "no kill" on bass. Who would want to try to get meat off that?)

I've caught ones smaller than that! We had like 20 of those guys that we brought home. But they all died. Except for one. He's like 5-6 inches long

In these parts, we call that BAIT! lol

If you ever come to Buffalo I will take you out for some of the best bass fishing (smallmouth bass) in the state ;)

In these parts, we call that bait to catch the bait...lol

Aint nothin like fishing 120miles off shore....

Fish stories are great, having photos to back them up.... Priceless.
Beats going home empty handed.

Bait? Nope.
I may use that to catch some bait,

Glad you had fun.

PS,
The bigger the bait the bigger the fish.

No, thats not me, but it was caught out in Montauk point, Long Island NY. Yeah baby....

bobtuna.jpg

At leats u caught something. I've been out plenty of times and gone home empty handed. Nice guppy!! :ahh:

3 years ago, I had family that lived out in the Dominican Republic, and I used to go out there alot to visit for the summer, well the last time I was there me and my cousin caught a 120 pound baracuda, he was about 6 feet long, took about 30 min to reel the sucker in. The locals down there took pictures, but God only knows where they are.......

my fishing season starts in sept. when the shrimp gather up in the bays and then the gulls start there frenzy.thats when you can leave at 6:00 in the morning and come back at 9:00 with over 20 keeper speckle trout.there is nothing like a adrenaline rush from trout jumping out of the water when using top water luers.

What the hell kinda fish is that ImBroken?? a TUNA??!?!?!?!?

Your quick.
Did you read that from the sign on the side that says TUNA :wedgie:

:jester:

I can´t claim a tuna that big but I will say from personal experience that the dude spent some time pulling it in. Tunas have a tendency to go deep and to fight until long after they are in the boat.

Oh man, thats nothing! I've harpooned tuna bigger than that! And they were still there in the morning!

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Oh man, thats nothing! I've harpooned tuna bigger than that! And they were still there in the morning!

Did you have to chew your arm off?

Nice fish..but I think mines bigger by a bit.
671kellen_s_king.jpg

Maybe if thats not enough...how bout Quantity: I caught two 45 pounders and my dad caught a 75 and a 35. The rest are the cap's and the other people we shared the boat with.
671halibut.jpg

:doh: You know, I didint even see that the sign said tuna on it. :no_commen

Yes I know....I killed a kitten....tastes good too.

Back