Fantom any news???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The .15 is advertised as 1.25. The .21 isn't listed yet....

If you are thinking of getting one, remember my T is lighter than your T. The performance might not be the same.

SkyMaxx lighter is not always faster or better. If your running on real loose dirt a heavier maxx might just turn out to be faster.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
If you are thinking of getting one, remember my T is lighter than your T. The performance might not be the same.
Nope, not thinking about getting smaller!

A recent correspondence concerning the Fantom .21

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your email. I will answer below in red.

Bobulinski Family wrote:

Jeff and crew,

It is now the second week in September. I am growing anxious to see the
new .21 Fantom nitro engine. It is not even mentioned on your website,
nor does it seem to exist anywhere but as heresy on RC forums. They are definitely on the way. We have pre-production engines already done, and have been testing them. We are running behind schedule, though, because of a few unexpected glitches, so they should be on the shelves by December. We have been very careful in not letting too much out of the bag, until we have the final product ready to produce, so that is why you haven't seen much on them. You should start seeing ads in the magazines, and info on our website within the next month.

When can we expect to see it in stores? When and where can we see some
details on its capabilities (rpm, hp, etc)? As I said, they should be in stores sometime in December. Info on them should be ready within a month.

Thanks again,
Jeff
Fantom Racing

Thanks for your time

Michael "SkyMaxx" Bobulinski, LCDR, USN

Cool SkyMaxx thanks for the update:cheerful:

Just my way of letting him know who I am...he reads these boards, too.

Got rid of what sig?

It's still there...at the bottom of the e-mail. If you a referring to me using that as a signature on the forums, it never happened. I was referring to the "SkyMaxx" part letting Jeff know who I am, and the rest is normal (name and title)

Last edited:
I dont know Matts I like the lSN being real sensitive on my Fantom it makes tuning more of an art then just wrenching:)

I guess I am still the lucky one....I set my LSN and have had no need to move it yet, and it hasn't moved of its own accord...

See matts your just looking at it all wrong the more sensitive the LSN the better if you ask me. And yeah SkyMaxx your real lucky Iv read the post on how bad your bashing buddy said you maxx runs, maybe if you turned the LSN every now and then your maxx would run better:banana: J/K SkyMaxx.

Considering the source...I'd say you're out of your everloving mind...

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Considering the source...I'd say you're out of your everloving mind...

That could be:D I thought I would get you with that one:)

You ARE out of your everloving mind...you are back to poking the big bear with the short stick again....grrrrrr:angry:

j/k :D