Failsafe and no steering

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duck51

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Fitted a failsafe to my maverick stealth tried it fowards and cut the power and it worked fine.Then took it out for a proper run and discovered that the steering was not working.I then took the failsafe off and still have no steering can anybody please help.:(

Check the steering servo's connection, first of all. Make sure that the RX pack is fully charged.

Did you maybe plug the steering servo in backwards? I've done this a few times myself when I took things apart.....

Hi mate your a star just tried turning the plug around and hey presto i'm so glad i joined this forum, happy days
Dave:)

Did you unplug your steering servo from the receiver since the last time it worked? You may have plugged it in backwards or into the wrong channel.

Can you tell most of us out here have done these things when we first started? lol All the dumb things you think people will laugh at you for when you ask for help......we've done in the past and have asked for help so remember not to be shy ;-) We might laugh at you and rib you a little.....only until someone says "Hey.....didn't YOU ask that question like 6 months ago?"...and then we shut up and crawl back into our assigned holes. hehe

Good group out here for sure.....just watch out for Rolex. He likes to wax things!