Face behind the controls (Lets see ya!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4u2nv

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
We did this a while back and it seemed to be a big hit, so I thought Id try it again since theres alot of new comers since that last thread..

Post up a pic of yourself so we can all see who we've been chatting with!

Heres the most recent one of me..
2005940703124607608_rs.jpg

Doing what I love....

Hawk

And I want to throw in a pic of my best friend as well...

here ya go, this is only a few months old.

DSC01684.gif

Last Saturday Night ...... My first race on a Pro style race track (Steve King Design) 20 minute mains (I'm used to 5 - 10 minutes races)

I'm the slacker on the left ......

trophy_race_006.jpg

Mr T:cool:

The most recent pic I have, from 2005! Me and the savage at a refinery I can no longer go to... they put up a 8 foot security fence.
2005-0911-MeAtTheRefinery2.JPG

delete.jpg

Me at Mesa Verde National Park over Easter. All my friends think it looks like a Okley add lol!

Bryson

indy.jpg

This is a scan of a dated pic in a plaque on the wall in my office.

Back in the day I used to run with some very monied folks.

We were at the Final Four in Indy that year , on the the speedway with the Richard Petty School of driving...just us ...about 35 of us....all day.

Got to go into the secret vaults under the speedway and tour the old cars....Aj Foyts rigs the works ...had dinner that night with Johnny Rutherford in the public museum....got to meet Richard Petty.

Those were the days.....for those keeping score I ran 32 hot laps that day in a full on Nascar.......average speed 179.5...which means my straight away speeds were well in excess of 200 MPH....scared me silly and it was a blast all at the same time.

Oh if you are wondering what ever happened to all that money that Arthur Anderson and Enron stole from the Enron Employees.....this was part of it.

We would spend 1.5 million on the weekend for about 35 CEO level gents from around the country....the Enron execs among them.....crazy stuff....burned me out on corporate Amereica all together. Oh and I look about the same....less hair ....more beer belly....you get the idea.

Sorry to write a story here...I just though the pic need the background to be appreciated.

TalonOne

Last edited:
indy.jpg

This is a scan of a dated pic in a plaque on the wall in my office.

Back in the day I used to run with some very monied folks.

We were at the Final Four in Indy that year , on the the speedway with the Richard Petty School of driving...just us ...about 35 of us....all day.

Got to go into the secret vaults under the speedway and tour the old cars....Aj Foyts rigs the works ...had dinner that night with Johnny Rutherford in the public museum....got to meet Richard Petty.

Those were the days.....for those keeping score I ran 32 hot laps that day in a full on Nascar.......average speed 179.5...which means my straight away speeds were well in excess of 200 MPH....scared me silly and it was a blast all at the same time.

Oh if you are wondering what ever happened to all that money that Arthur Anderson and Enron stole from the Enron Employees.....this was part of it.

We would spend 1.5 million on the weekend for about 35 CEO level gents from around the country....the Enron execs among them.....crazy stuff....burned me out on corporate Amereica all together. Oh and I look about the same....less hair ....more beer belly....you get the idea.

Sorry to write a story here...I just though the pic need the background to be appreciated.

TalonOne

Talon that is sweeeeet! That is on my list of things to do before I die. I really would like to get to a Petty Driving Experience track one of these days. I bet that is one hell of a rush!

Tom

"Talon that is sweeeeet! That is on my list of things to do before I die. I really would like to get to a Petty Driving Experience track one of these days. I bet that is one hell of a rush!

Tom"

Yea it was a rush for sure.......but you know the best part....or the part I remember is that I was able to call my boys form the grandstands of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and hold the phone up for them to hear the thunder those of you that have been to a Nasacar race have felt......nothing like it....and although at the time they could not have cared less, every so often they bring it up when they see the pic in my office and they say "I remember that day ....we thought you were race car driver" ....or at least famous....niether are true, but it still brings a tear to my eye and in my head I hear them saying "Papa do it again ....let us hear the zoom zooom,......and I wouuld say here they come" ....BROOOOOOAOAOAMMAAOOOAOA the cars would thunder by..

Cool Bean those moments....TalonOne Out

That is bitchen Talon deffinatly a adriniln rush I bet. Thunder real fisherman can get away with anything lol. Just jokein. I was back in Iowa last week and wanted to get out fishin so bad back there to see if the bass action was picken up yet but no luck. I've been stranded for 2 weeks now with out doing a lil bassin. Fishing, yes on the colorado for stripers but even then any one can figuar that out it just bait fishin. Its starting to get to me. Maby tomarrow I need to get a line wet. lol

Bryson

This is me in my Friday work shirt.

Yes! I really where this to work on Friday's.

IMG_2362.gif

Party pooper!

Andy... kinda looking like Paul jr in that pic bro!

Jet... Nice bagger. Is that a Heritage? Kewl to see another rider on the board.

Talon...awesome story man! That would be a dream come true for me.

That is because I am the Ish!!

BTW...Here is me and my youngest last November..

P1010044.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys it was a blast.......cute little guy there Jon2....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back