Extreme RC Mods Exhaust Pipe Giveaway!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never win anything! I guess I will have to PAY for my pipe like everyone else. :hehe: Congrats Killer!

Dude, you were DQed, remember your 2 posts on one day. Cheaters never win, except Lance, then you win and have it taken away years later.

Does he even know yet,lol.......................congrats dude,we wanna see pics when u get it installed,

transmited from a mobile communications device

Gratz man!!! Sure is a sweet score! I'm gonna buy me a couple of these eventually

Well I didnt win the pipe :( - Congrats to the winner!

I decided to buy myself a birthday present and ordered a pipe from Robin!

Robin responded to my order immediately - great service . . . chatting back and forth he seems a top bloke - a real nice guy.

The ERCM pipe should turn a few heads at the club!

Congrats Killer.....we gotta see that thing when its installed, time to BB the revo!!!!!

Guess I'll have to stick with my ercm copy.... till it gets wet and falls apart:(
2013-01-19_00-58-04_916.jpg

I have to admit, that picture gave me a good belly laugh hehe.

Nice....I like it.... Um, is that the Natural finish?

Today is the day! Someones going to have a great pipe! Hope it is ME!!!

I found it ironic that on the same day this contest ran, another member has posted a question if people actually ran nitro anymore. If there was any doubt before, the huge turn out and lots of entries of this contest alone should answer that question!

It is now time to announce the lucky winner of the Extreme RC Mods tuned pipe...

ercm-pipe-winner.png

Post #205 belongs to @HPI-Killer!

Congratulations to HPI-Killer and thank you to everyone that participated in the giveaway and a HUGE THANKS goes out to Extreme RC Mods for even making this giveaway possible.

If you're looking to breath new life in a nitro engine you really need to think about getting one of ERCM's pipes or go all out and have him mod an engine for you!

We've already got a number of items sitting on the bench to be given away so be sure to keep watching for many more giveaways very very soon!

-Michael

Today is the day! Someones going to have a great pipe! Hope it is ME!!!
HPI-Killer got it already.... running a bit slow there...lol

Thanks for the chance Woodie. I'm gonna have to post harder next time!

tine pipe

My last one too!!:)

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

To all those of you who are like me (without that fantastic tune pipe!!) Dont be sad maybe we will have more luck in love!! ... and to those that feel that even in love they have no luck just start your nitro rc and bash it as hard as possible you will feel better!! (hope engine starts!!) Goodbye my friends!!:)

Grats HPI Killer!!!

---------- Post added at 7:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:09 AM ----------

It wasn't 1 oclock here yet.. It was only 7am.

LOL you're right it was 7am, January 22nd! The contest ended 1pm January 21st!

got a point there. I missed a day somehow! hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back