Extreme RC Mods Exhaust Pipe Giveaway!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
221T-title.jpg

Extreme RC Mods is giving away one, hand crafted exhaust pipe of the winners choice to one lucky winner. Extreme RC Mods is known for their exceptionally well made pipes and engine tuning!

GIVEAWAY

Prize: Extreme RC Mods exhaust pipe of the winners choice!

How to enter:

1. Simply post a reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE POST PER DAY.
  2. Not required, but you can also Like Us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter!

UPDATE: Winner announced here.

UPDATE #2: Use coupon code "RCNT" to get FREE SHIPPING until Jan 31st!

Winner:
Winner will be randomly picked on Jan. 21 @ 1:00PM EST. Good luck and thank you Extreme RC Mods!

Wow how sweet is this giveaway? The most highly talked about and rated pipe on the market and also on my wish list of parts to finish my tmaxx upgrades. Fingers crossed on this one for sure! Thanks for the chance ERCM and Woodie

Heck yeah!! Good on you Robin, you're the man!! :)

Right on! Count me in!

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

Hey cool, thanks for the opportunity Robin!

I was going to order one soon, now I guess I will wait and hope.
This is a great give away.:wheee:

:bowtothercnt:

Kickass, if I win this I will need to send him another Picco to hook up for me. I need another excuse!!

Count me in!

This is one kicka$$ giveaway! Put me down for a big :thumbs-up: If I win this then I'm going to have to buy matching pipes for all my other trucks.

Cool pipe!

Looks great. Might jump start my RC ing again, as the Revo has been shelved for quite a while...:\

Now if we could convince him to give away one of his SH .28s AND a pipe. The world would be a better place <3

I could use one for my Savage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back