Extreme RC Mods Exhaust Pipe Giveaway!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this is the lucky one,lol

transmited from a mobile communications device

I found it ironic that on the same day this contest ran, another member has posted a question if people actually ran nitro anymore. If there was any doubt before, the huge turn out and lots of entries of this contest alone should answer that question!

It is now time to announce the lucky winner of the Extreme RC Mods tuned pipe...

ercm-pipe-winner.png

Post #205 belongs to @HPI-Killer!

Congratulations to HPI-Killer and thank you to everyone that participated in the giveaway and a HUGE THANKS goes out to Extreme RC Mods for even making this giveaway possible.

If you're looking to breath new life in a nitro engine you really need to think about getting one of ERCM's pipes or go all out and have him mod an engine for you!

We've already got a number of items sitting on the bench to be given away so be sure to keep watching for many more giveaways very very soon!

-Michael

Last edited:
Congrats hpi-killer!

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

I demand a reclick... :angry:

Congrat brother, put it to good use.:first_place:

Nice score Killer !!!!!! and thanks to Robin for the great prize !!!! well done !

:bowtothercnt::bow::pics-stfu:

Last edited:
congrats enjoy it.thanks robin for having this contest.looking forward too more contest.and yes woodie there are a lot of us who still think nitro is cool.

Congrats Killer! I'm jealous now i actually have to buy mine. Great score

Thanks Woodie for this great opportunity to do a giveaway! I'm happy to see that nitro is thriving and still holding it's own. Thanks to all who participated, I can see that all the hard work and effort has really payed off. Congratulations to HPI-Killer :first_place:, just stop by my site and fill out an order form and choose the pipe you want with what ever options you like, it will be shipped on Monday of next week. For those who didn't win, I am offering free shipping (within North America) until January 31, just type in the promo code "RCNT" in the notes section of the order form and I will adjust the price before sending the payment info back. Thanks again for all the support guys, I really appreciate all of it!

Robin.

For those who are out of country and would like in on the deal, please email me first, and I will include the discount on your shipping rates :)

Last edited:
yes congras on your win killer

Last edited:
I never win anything! I guess I will have to PAY for my pipe like everyone else. :hehe: Congrats Killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back