Excited for my new buy - Tamiya BBX

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucketp

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Just ordered the BBX. Just waiting for the postman now. Excited

IMG_0224.jpeg

Looks like fun. A kit I'm assuming?

Pretty sure I watched an RC Driver video on their build for this - looks like a lot of fun. Please post a build thread!

My shop has a Grasshopper kit for sale - makes me wonder what I'd have to do to it to get it to handle correctly on carpet. Mind you, not to perform or to be competitive - but what changes I'd have to make to the setup to optimize for high-grip, to make it drive consistently and predictably. I feel like it would be a lot of fun to go through that process.

A kit would be a perfect project for the winter months. Would give me something to do when I'm snowed in. 🤣

A kit would be a perfect project for the winter months. Would give me something to do when I'm snowed in. 🤣
I would build the damn thing in a week, put on paddle tires and go bashing in the snow.

I did that with my Optima mid. Built it at work, and home. Had to have it done so fast. It was more stress than fun. Built a clod, Black foot, and an RC10. If I get a kit , it will be at my new speed. Low and slow. :hyperbuggy: 🏁:rolex: I bash in the snow. Have paddle in the mail for my Sledge. 👀 I ran this last year, in the snow.
20231006_130716_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Back