Eddy's BBQ Buddy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'd like me and my porkroast of champions too. :) Ain't nothin` like bashing with some Cajun Pork Roast. LOL

You have to be kidding! $1,500 for THAT! WOW

-WoodiE

You know, i've always wanted a coke machine in my house, either the kind the despense the coke like at a buffet, or ones that just gives you cans when you press the button for what you want...that'd be so tight

Umm Reality Check! Those damn Coke Dispensers cost over 1 grand. Thats over here though. Most people tell the Company where they might wanna put a machine and they put it there. Company collects money, and The Place gets a percent of money.
But hey, we can always dream right? I want a Icee Dispenser.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

And a really badass snowcone maker...one of the really really good ones

I got a SnowConemaker. In hawaii, its called Shave Ice. IT usually is topped with great flavors. But its the biggest thing here in Hawaii, Because its always hot here-75º/85º's!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Originally posted by kwong2001
You know, i've always wanted a coke machine in my house, either the kind the despense the coke like at a buffet, or ones that just gives you cans when you press the button for what you want...that'd be so tight

You CAN have a coke machine in your house! I work for a small PC repair shop, and we have a coke machine at work...just like the ones you see in McDonalds or someplace.

Cost: $20 a month - They come by once a month or so and refill and check the machine, we have like 4-5 different choices to choose from. I don't know if there was or is any kind of start up fee, but for $20 a month thats pretty bad ass.

-Michael

Naw...i'd only get it if I was rich...kinda like ice-t's house where he has a vending machine on mtv cribs (funny poop)

Anyhow, yeah, I have two snow cone makers but they're cheap and don't work too well...one works pretty good but the motor is really powerful and you have to do it just right...I want a pro one the kinda that cost like $500+

Originally posted by WoodiE

You CAN have a coke machine in your house! I work for a small PC repair shop, and we have a coke machine at work...just like the ones you see in McDonalds or someplace.

Cost: $20 a month - They come by once a month or so and refill and check the machine, we have like 4-5 different choices to choose from. I don't know if there was or is any kind of start up fee, but for $20 a month thats pretty bad ass.

-Michael

That cheap eh? I wonder how much the start up fee is. I probably spend that much on pop per month. I would just have em fill it up with only coke. That would so cool. It would also be great for when my friends get together for a LAN party! :banana:

Yeah but the pop isn't free...

off topic: holy poop 350 posts:w00t: I just started posting last month, i'm such a post whore

Yeah but the pop isn't free...

Exactly, thats what the $20 a month is for. Rental and coke along with the other beverages.

-Michael

If you're a posting whore then you're getting paid to post? How much is WoodiE paying you?

woodie pays me by letting me stay...he e-mails me everyday saying how much he hates me and that i'm a burden on this site...the only reason why he lets me stay is cuz i have a ntc3 that owns all...but he still respects me, even though he hates me

it owns, but does it pwn?

woodie pays me by letting me stay...he e-mails me everyday saying how much he hates me and that i'm a burden on this site...the only reason why he lets me stay is cuz i have a ntc3 that owns all...but he still respects me, even though he hates me

LMFAO - this sounds EXACTLY like what I tell Chris everyday. LoL

Also heres a lil update, I just talked to the boss. He said they give you the equipment to use for free, you just have to buy the coke, and such. However the machine is NOT your's to keep, only to use, until you stop ordering pop.

-Michael