ECX Torment 4x4 parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know after working on this SCT I found that ECX has discontinued their 4x4 stuff. Finding parts for this thing has been stressful. I am about to let it go to the dump or unless someone else wants it. It was a fun truck when it worked. Now I know my next R/C will be a SCT, just one still in production and has a good parts support.

Being originally from Cali, i can honestly say i dont think there is ANYTHING there that doesn't cause cancer somehow, including the air, water, and soil. Why do you think i left?
LOL, dont blame ya
You know after working on this SCT I found that ECX has discontinued their 4x4 stuff. Finding parts for this thing has been stressful. I am about to let it go to the dump or unless someone else wants it. It was a fun truck when it worked. Now I know my next R/C will be a SCT, just one still in production and has a good parts support.
If your giving it away then Ill take it. Ill even pay for the shipping :)

If @Greywolf74 doesn't take it, i will. I love to mess with older, especially discontinued trucks, and keep them working. My current discontinued fleet is an Arrma Fury, a Team C TS2, a Racers Edge Pro2, an Imex/IMX Samurai, and 2 HPI Blitz, but i have never owned an ECX.
If you are looking for 4WD SCT recommendations, my list, in order, would be, DHK Hobby Hunter, Arrma Senton BLX, Team Associated Pro4 SC10.

Last edited:
@biggman100. Well. I dont have anyone asking yet. It is a roller just like I got it. I bought a Gool BL system for it and it was awesome. Put a 3S in it and killed the gears. I have now put the running gear and rx into TA B3 I got in trade as a roller. Talking about vintage or discontinued fleet. I am running 2 of 3 RC10 Gts. The 3rd is a black tub, rebuilding the motor for it. I also have a Losi XXX-NT thats a strong runner.

@biggman100. Well. I dont have anyone asking yet. It is a roller just like I got it. I bought a Gool BL system for it and it was awesome. Put a 3S in it and killed the gears. I have now put the running gear and rx into TA B3 I got in trade as a roller. Talking about vintage or discontinued fleet. I am running 2 of 3 RC10 Gts. The 3rd is a black tub, rebuilding the motor for it. I also have a Losi XXX-NT thats a strong runner.
I asked! If your just gonna throw it in the trash it I'll take it. :)

Back