ECX Ruckus 4wd BL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmagator

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a Ruckus for my boys. It is the newest version, brushless w/ AVC. It has the Tazer 3300kv motor running on 2s. It seems extremely slow. Wont even come close to do doing wheelies, has no punch on take off even though i have set the take off to maximum. I also bought some smaller tires and this thing is just a dog. Did i get a lemon, or is the motor just not powerfull enough to run this big truck. I also have a redcat Blackout xte pro BL, and it blows the doors off the Ruckus. Any thoughts?

I just bought a Ruckus for my boys. It is the newest version, brushless w/ AVC. It has the Tazer 3300kv motor running on 2s. It seems extremely slow. Wont even come close to do doing wheelies, has no punch on take off even though i have set the take off to maximum. I also bought some smaller tires and this thing is just a dog. Did i get a lemon, or is the motor just not powerfull enough to run this big truck. I also have a redcat Blackout xte pro BL, and it blows the doors off the Ruckus. Any thoughts?
My kid has a buggy with a 3520Kv 4p and a radiant reactor ESC. It goes when it gets there but it has no low end. It's just a dog with that ESC. Might want to try out a better ESC in it. What kind of ESC does ECX use?

My son has this and I put the traxxas 3s esc and 3500 traxxas motor and it flys on 2s and 3s is for me lol. Also Front bumper is garbage breaks every time. Get the TBR front bumper