East Coast Bash - The Final Results!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you should find an 8 track tape and put it on there. Then the master of compression can work with it.

:D

I wish I was there. It looks like you guys had an absolute riot!

davidhicks it was great!

I can't wait for the DVD chris!

Hey - on a side note, does anyone remember where the hell I put those 2 black 8 cell battery packs for my new combat flyer? I can't find these damn things anywhere and know I had to have placed them somewhere crazy. They are for my plane, 8cell NiCd, flat pack, 1650mAh, black, with a deans connector.

If anyone remembers where I put them that would be GREAT!

Help!

ImBroken, I thought the vid was great. You have to admit though, it more interesting with music. :D

I didn't see any batteries. I saw one plane. I think it was the Zagi, but I could be wrong. The one you picked up at the LHS.

Got the batteries! My son decided to 'toy' categorize them. I think..... Anyhow, they were in his toybox ;) Always look where you least expect!!!

Rob - the wing is called an XE2. Its VERY similar to the Zagi but much tougher and faster. No canopy to break off either. It is constructed 100% of EPP foam with 2 carbon spars unlike the Zagi which only has leading edge EPP and 1 spar. I have the Zagi 400x and yes its nice and strong and fast. However, the new XE2 is the shiznizzle of combat wings right now. Clocked at 79mph with its little 400 motor. It will do 50 on a flat straightaway.

You can find more info here:
http://www.combatwings.com/xe2.htm

Check out the crash test vid :drool:

I'm going flying on lunch today so I'm glad I found my packs!

I now have a "mirror" up for pictures and videos. I have a zip file of the pictures I took and the updated version of ImBroken's video. If anyone else wants me to host anything I can. Here is the link to the website.

http://www.grpl.org/~jr/

NA - Follow the link for the Zip file of my pictures.

Originally posted by RobH
ImBroken, I thought the vid was great. You have to admit though, it more interesting with music. :D

I didn't see any batteries. I saw one plane. I think it was the Zagi, but I could be wrong. The one you picked up at the LHS.

Both I and Imbroken uploaded a decent amount a bash video's we had music, I bet he just wanted to get the video up there ASAP so that everyone could enjoy.

I will have to host the videos we had up last year. The Devil's tower video is pretty damm insane.

sLy

Is that the video you was telling me about? LMK when you get that uploaded. :)

Originally posted by mcvickj
I now have a "mirror" up for pictures and videos. I have a zip file of the pictures I took and the updated version of ImBroken's video. If anyone else wants me to host anything I can. Here is the link to the website.

http://www.grpl.org/~jr/

NA - Follow the link for the Zip file of my pictures.

Thanks...

What size Pipe are you on?? was a bit slow

585download.jpg

LOL. We have a dual T1 at work. Actually one of them is for VoIP and the other is for data. It is really strange becuase 3 of us in my department all have cable modems and we constantly get higher speeds at home than we do at work.

Originally posted by mcvickj
LOL. We have a dual T1 at work. Actually one of them is for VoIP and the other is for data. It is really strange becuase 3 of us in my department all have cable modems and we constantly get higher speeds at home than we do at work.

Yea my download at home kicks ass. I have downloaded over a meg a second, with my cable modem. LOL

Okay, just thought of something...since both christian and nitroaddict had their ntc3's at the bash, i'm sure you guys at some point must have drag raced....who won?

Believe it or not, we never did. But I think he will put his NTC3 in the same category as the Miami Dolphins heheheheh

LOL - ya know Christian - the Dolphins Bills game just happens to be on my Birthday - hmmmm........a 50.00 paypal gift sure would be nice, hehe.

I think that our NTC3's are so closely matched that i would say it would come sown to driver skills. He has the MT12 and i am running the OS CV-R, the MT is a lil faster, but i have mods done to my clutch to compensate for that.

The NTC3 is in a better class than the Dolphins! :breakdown

team - u have no room to talk. your state is such an embarressment that the teams have to say the are from New York! Funny How the Jets and Giants both play in East Rutherford, New Jersey yet claim to be New York Teams. hmmmm.......Jersey's that sad eh? :flamer:

LOL! I knew this would derail the thread.... bad bad bad bad

Anyhow, when it comes down to on-road skill, I am the first to admit that I completely suck at it. I can however dial it it so I get no fade, roll, slide and great handling. Just dont put me in the confines of a 10 foot wide land with turns lololol

NA- If we're so bad, then why we keep kicking the Dolphins ass! :constipat And what are u laughing at Mr. Buffalo Bill! U are right there with the dolphins. lol!!

Both ur cars look good. I'm sure it would have been close.

Back