East Coast Bash - The Final Results!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Video was shot with a Canon ZR45. I used the newest version of Windows Movie Maker to capture & edit... I have a higher quality version of the Vid, but its pretty huge....

Sorry bout the whole codec thing.... Too bad I have no clue what the hell that is...lol

That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! ImBroken, owe ya huge man for taking the time on that one man! GREAT WORK!

My single solitary goal now in life is to clear that triple (yes, the BMX track triple! hehehe) Time to go back I guess......

Wish you guys were still here. I feel like I should be loading up the cooler right now, blowing off work tomorrow and bashing instead..... Next time!!!

I am picking up the Sony drive tomorrow along with the software I need to hack up and compress the vids. Without the software I would be uploading a 212mb vid for 6 minutes at 320x resolution...... uhhhhhh, no.

Soon guys! .....and gals.....

I have successfully converted ImBroken's wmv file to an mpg... Who's yer daddy? Who's yer daddy? (Remember the Master of Disguise?)

It's encoding now. Even if you've already seen ImBorken's version you may want to download this one as I've added a little somethin somethin that makes it a wee bit more insteresting.

By the way, did ImBroken miss my end of day buggy bash-a-thon?
RCNT03.mpg (26MB)

If you're having problems getting it, let me know.

-RobH

Last edited:
I am having problems.

421 - No more connections allowed in your class/group/account
421 Control connection closed.

Edit: I am now getting "The connection was refused when attempting to contact 24.229.18.222:65512"

try again some momo trying to use pasv

dont use PASV. it wont work

try again JR. i see you in the firewall. i just change it a bit. try again.

EDIT: PASV should work now. i just opened up some ports.

Last edited:
Excellent. It is downloading now. All I did was right clicked on the link and did Save Link Target As...

rob - i am rcving an invalid path error, cannot open. error # 800C0006

that error might be because it's full right now. I only have 75KB to give out upstream. I cut it down to 2 simotanious users. JR is getting 30 KB/sec and someone else is getting like 50. it's a 12. IP address AT&T I think. could be christian. ;)

if i right click it i receive the following error msg:

Internet explorer cannot download RCNT03.mpg from 24.229.18.222
The server returned extended information.

that would be a server full message. so everyone knows, I'm limiting the downloads to two people at a time. if you get an error, just keep trying. better yet if you have an FTP program, let it keep trying forever. the info is in the above URL. I must plug FlashFxp ( www.flashfxp.com ) a real life friend of mine from cali codes it... making like 3 grand a month a $20 a pop... bastard!

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! ImBroken, owe ya huge man for taking the time on that one man! GREAT WORK!

My single solitary goal now in life is to clear that triple (yes, the BMX track triple! hehehe) Time to go back I guess......

Wish you guys were still here. I feel like I should be loading up the cooler right now, blowing off work tomorrow and bashing instead..... Next time!!!

I am picking up the Sony drive tomorrow along with the software I need to hack up and compress the vids. Without the software I would be uploading a 212mb vid for 6 minutes at 320x resolution...... uhhhhhh, no.

Soon guys! .....and gals.....

Chris, I want to go back REAL soon!! We need to hook up and get over there. I didn't hurt my Storm enough yet!!!

As long as you can keep the pull starter attached you will be all set. ;) Or did you decided to go with a starter box?

okay - i got the video working!!!!! That thing is awesome!!!!!

love that slow-mo air!

Nice video! Now I see how Chris broke Woodies Savage LOL!

WoodiE was the second Hyper .21 to break a pull start for the day (Darth did too). I had to replace the pullstart on my 8-Port Race once, but it has worked great every since. knock on wood.

here's better link to ImBroken's movie that i converted to mpg format. i also added music. ;)

http://our3boys.com/files/RCNT03.mpg

Last edited:
Originally posted by RobH
WoodiE was the second Hyper .21 to break a pull start for the day (Darth did too). I had to replace the pullstart on my 8-Port Race once, but it has worked great every since. knock on wood.

here's better link to ImBroken's movie that i converted to mpg format. i also added music. ;)

http://our3boys.com/files/RCNT03.mpg

Master Of Puppets... u had the same Idea I did LOL

Originally posted by RobH
I have successfully converted ImBroken's wmv file to an mpg... Who's yer daddy? Who's yer daddy? (Remember the Master of Disguise?)

It's encoding now. Even if you've already seen ImBorken's version you may want to download this one as I've added a little somethin somethin that makes it a wee bit more insteresting.

By the way, did ImBroken miss my end of day buggy bash-a-thon?
RCNT03.mpg (26MB)

If you're having problems getting it, let me know.

-RobH

Oh, that hurts... Whats the matter Rob, my video wasn't interesting enough?

j/k, good job on the conversion... I couldn't figure out why everyone had so many problems with it..
I missed your end of the day bash session cause I was busy gettin some air of my own...lol Maybe Chris will post his video some day.....lol I must have at least 20min. of your buggy on video, but it all started to look the same. So I cut it down a bit.

Well I picked up my Sony 510A +/- drive today. I'm going to pickup the new USB version of dazzle this weekend as well. THEN, I will dump all the vid in a better format than what I can now. I'm still waiting on some software that I need to compress it.

Either which way, I'm investing a good amount into some poop I dont think Ill ever use again lmao! Unless my wife and I decide to.....nevermind.....

ImBroken - can you get me a DVD or VHS tape or better yet, Digital8 tape of what you have? The only thing I dont have is something to play mini-dv. Then I can combine the 2 for the final DVD release.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
ImBroken - can you get me a DVD or VHS tape or better yet, Digital8 tape of what you have? The only thing I dont have is something to play mini-dv. Then I can combine the 2 for the final DVD release.

Chris, I can get it on a DVD or VHS for you. Which do you prefer?

Back