East Coast Bash 2005 - Buffalo Style - Official Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, I didn't start racing at ARRP till the end of the season
Ill be there every Sunday unless I'm racing a big race some where else

Hey, did ARRP completely redo their track? That looks nothing like the track we ran on at the bash last year!

Yes Candyman they leveled both tracks and brought in dirt. They then swapped track locations. Now it is huge and next year they are expanding again. I will add oval pics later but here are some pics of the other track.

Last edited:
Now, I'm going to ask one last time... "Who is coming to the Buffalo Bash". I talked to Brian the track owner and his is willing to cancel the track races on Saturday for a Bash and we can have both tracks. The new oval is setup nicely this year. I love there tracks and that is why I stopped working on mine because there tracks are awesome.

So this is the last call for the Buffalo bash. If interested post in this thread and then I will find out the cost of the track and pm the people who are attending and ask for payment upfront. We are looking at the weekend of Aug. 19-21 or if it's better Aug. 12-14. I will have a get together at my house that weekend for those from out of town. Maybe a poker night and fire in the backyard and of course some bashing in the evening.

So be sure you can make it because there are no refunds. I am not putting up my cash and have people bail out the last minute. So let me know and what date is best for you. Thanks Scott.

I'm in Scott!! :D
C'mon people, even if only a few people make it we could still hang out and talk R/C till the beer starts to taste like nitro. :)

I would be able o go But I want to now how many players are in..I don't want to spend 2 gs to go bash with just a few members...I want to meet the hole east coast gang....even buncrana...
TJ can I fedex my rides to you..Are you going

I wish I could say Yes now and know that I'll be able to go for sure. As I said, work has me tied up pretty much for the summer. I won't be able to give a definite yes or no till about 2 weels prior.

ZANDOR said:
I would be able o go But I want to now how many players are in..I don't want to spend 2 gs to go bash with just a few members...I want to meet the hole east coast gang....even buncrana...
TJ can I fedex my rides to you..Are you going

I'm still playing it by ear... I've been having intermittent problems with my 1:1 truck, and a 10hr drive might be askin for trouble.. I'll have to be a last minute entry if at all..

I'm not definitely out, but I can't commit 100% yet. It's only 2 hours for me so no biggie on the travel part. Just have some plans floating around a couple of those weekends that haven't been solidified yet. It's looking highly likely that I'll be able to come. Especially seeing the new track. I so want to take a swing at that with my Mayhem...

We can play it by ear. We can figure it out in mid July if needed. Brian is great to work with on using the track. Like I said earlier in this thread,put down dates you guys can make it and then we can sort out that way.

Scott.

Back