East Coast Bash 2005 - Buffalo Style - Official Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is also Aug 26 to 28th.

The only thing I know for sure is I can only make a Saturday and Sunday date this year. Fridays are out for me.

Hey guys, Brian from the ARRP track we ran at last year is asking me if we have dates picked out so he can keep the racing schedule open that week to let us run. Let's get rolling on a date!!!

Trying to figure out a date Huey. As you can see no one has put in any ideas concerning the date. Makes me think no one is interested this year.
It will probably be in late August.

Hmmmm, is this going to be strictly offroad? If so, it won't be a problem for me ... by that time.

Mostly off-raod. If some people bring on-road stuff there are places to run them. The track we will be running at is all off-road though.

Hmmmmmmm, open parking lot is fine with me. Already have something in the works for offroad. Especially now that Team RCNT has materialized here in NY/NJ/CT.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW come on! noone wants to take me on with on-road? I'm only Diver ... or as Ratzo called me at the track ... "1/2 of the Malachi brothers"

how do you get like my track so your guys to come thanks curtis

Hey Spyhunter48, can you please refrase your question, it's hard to understand. Thanks. As for dates for the bash. Let's put them in stone right now and say the weekend of Augest 19,20 and 21.

:cheers:

well what i met is how can i put my track on there?

scotthg1 said:
Hey Spyhunter48, can you please refrase your question, it's hard to understand. Thanks. As for dates for the bash. Let's put them in stone right now and say the weekend of Augest 19,20 and 21.
:cheers:

I don't have a problem with those dates.

I know I am not a part of the east coast bash but I am interested in a shirt, how much do they cost and what would they look like?

I missed the first 2. I am not going to make it a third ... well, work permitting.

Is the bash still on?
If so I'll put in a tentative yes if that's my weekend off.

Bashin goods:
Sportwerks Mayhem
Ofna Hyper 7 PCR Pro (unless I change my mind again)
Savage

TX:
FM 75 Mhz Channel 66

Days:
Friday (maybe) Saturday and Sunday
Shirt size:
Small- Cause I am the Thin Man you know.

I'll even try to talk Scott Harrell into riding along with me.

Last edited:
Well, since there has been almost NO activity in this thread I just have to assume no one wants to have a bash this year.

I'm bummin, first the one just an hour away is cancelled, now this. Guess I'll just do local bashing that weekend if it doesn't fly.

I'm still in for the bash but I'm busy having to finish my kids playset, tear off the outside of my house and vinyl side and then do drainage. I will be checking in from time to time but when I get out of work,I'm working on my house and then crashing early. Sorry but my R/C's are on the backburner until I finish these projects. :cheers:

Scott.

All The Way said:

Thanks for posting the pics man!!
It looks like no one on this site wants to have a bash up here with us. They all will be heading to PA in the fall.
Anyway, scotthg1 and myself will be at ARRP every Wednesday on practice nights!
You were at the bash last year, right??

Back