Earthquake 3.5

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in

Kimmie28

RCNT Basher
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Well after some doing I've finally got the wife excited about her earthquake. It's nearly done just waiting on a new body and a radio system to be complete. We just got the body mounts installed and she can't wait till the rest gets here

Tunedpipe

RCNT Qualifier
Military Veteran
That's awesome. I've been working on a Proline 2009 Jeep Wrangler body for the wifes Everest 10 Crawler and she is loving it and excited also. Its always good to keep the wife happy...:)

Last edited:

Kimmie28

RCNT Basher
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Got the new receiver today. Got it in and bound. New body from a volcano is on as well. Waiting for the pull starter to get here then we can finally fire this up

BobP

RCNT Talkaholic
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
happy wife= happy life I'm told. Cool build. You think she will let you drive it?

Kimmie28

RCNT Basher
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Got everything installed on the quake. Put a new plug in and made sure the igniter was charged. It just doesn't want to start. At first the pull starter wouldn't grab often now it turns it over every pull but still wont start. No clue as to what's going on. It has great compression and new fuel lines. I'm stumped

cbaker65

Hardcore RCNT User
Got everything installed on the quake. Put a new plug in and made sure the igniter was charged. It just doesn't want to start. At first the pull starter wouldn't grab often now it turns it over every pull but still wont start. No clue as to what's going on. It has great compression and new fuel lines. I'm stumped
Have you tried pre-heating the engine with a heat source like a hot blow dryer ,I noticed the state you live in ,it may
just be the cold!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Nitro RC 4
ninnon General Chaos 8
robmob General Chaos 19
D Buggy and Truggy 3