Earthquake 3.5

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it trimmed and it still sits too low. Body mounts are already at max height and it still runs on the fenders. Not much left to trim

Hi, I'm looking to convert my nitro to 8e. What did you have to purchase to convert. I just ordered the center diff and motor mount. What is wrong with the steering servo from the nitro

Nothing is wrong with the stock steering servo. I ended up reusing mine for simplicity. I used a velcro battery strap to hold the battery on its side. I cut the top support where the throttle servo mounted to make room for the battery. I used the center diff and motor mount on mine and you will have to drill holes in the chassis for it to fit right. Overall one of the simplest conversions I've done

Nothing is wrong with the stock steering servo. I ended up reusing mine for simplicity. I used a velcro battery strap to hold the battery on its side. I cut the top support where the throttle servo mounted to make room for the battery. I used the center diff and motor mount on mine and you will have to drill holes in the chassis for it to fit right. Overall one of the simplest conversions I've done
That's what I was hoping for. I have a bunch of parts coming. Did you use the existing receiver or get a new one.
Thanks for your help

Everything was used from the nitro version. I only changed t he transmission and motor mount in the end.

Cool thank you. My parts arrived today and I'm looking forward to getting it built.

Back