E Maxx or Mad Beast

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
both kids and girlfriend have redcats and I have a redcat cralwer and the lhs never has parts they sell acouple redcats but you have to order all the parts.. I blew my motors in the crawler cause I baught it used and had to order the new motors.. Thank god the kids havent broke anything on there nitro (knock on wood) I was able to fix the on off switch but everything else will need to be orderd.. Never again!!!!!!! if they went any faster they would not last long at all!!!

i find them at my hobby shop and they are good. if u have 1 u will know

That is why I said probably not. You have to be really lucky for your hobby shop to carry redcat parts. For other people, their hobby shops don't carry redcat parts. As I said in my other post, they don't want to wait a week to get the parts. They want to get it that day so they can fix their car that day. What are you going to right in your next post? That redcat makes better cars than Traxxas, Team Associated, Team Losi, or HPI? Well no they don't. For just a little more money, you can get a car made by a better brand which in the long run, saves you money, saves you time, and gives you a much better car for you to actually enjoy the hobby and not break parts as often.

Given a choice between a new Redcat and a good used Savage, how many knowledgeable people would take the Redcat?

Personally I can think of only 1 or 2 that wouldn't take the Savage......

Given a choice between a new Redcat and a good used Savage, how many knowledgeable people would take the Redcat?

Personally I can think of only 1 or 2 that wouldn't take the Savage......

I know one. That guy Alsihanmao from youtube. I hate him. He thinks that redcats are God's gift to society. In one of his videos, he says "What do you do on a beautiful day with redcat rc cars? You bash them of course." How about this retard. You throw out the redcat and get yourself a quality rc car LOL.

Back