driveshaft questions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJcrawler

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I need help, on my scorpion, I keep breaking my driveshafts at the very tip, closest to the yoke, please help! I'm using the goat sytem-A LOT OF TORQUE!

thanks I saw those, they look good, has anyone seen the ckrccrawlers HD shafts? are they plastic too

Go with the MIP's. I run the Novak goat, and it's my weakest system, which tells you how much torque I'm running. The MIP's are great, and they fit perfect on the stock axial setup. They're very easy to assemble, and the put weight down low where you need it. I can't say enough good things about those driveshafts. I have three sets on order now for my other rigs since I liked the first set so much.

I have the Novak Goat 18.5 system, a Mamba Max with a Homes Hobbies 7 turn Cobalt puller on 3 S LiPo, a Mamba Max with a Holmes Hobbies handwound 35 turn 540 motor (smoothest combo I've ever seen with TONS of torque and wheelspeed), a Quark Pro Car 33 ESC on a Holmes Hobbies Revolver brushless outrunner. In fact, I had two goat systems. After running the holmes hobbies stuff and realizing that the Goat didn't compare to my other combinations, I sold one goat. Now after running that other stuff some, I'm about to sell another goat. The goat is a great system for someone that wants to bolt somethingin and play around, but the other systems are comp worthy. The quark ESC is the smoothest ESC that you can run with a brushless motor, and the Mamba is the best to run with the brushed motors. I also have a 10 turn cobalt to switch with the 7 turn when I don't need quite as much power.

thanks for the info, I'll use the goat for a little while, then I was thinking about the momba , cause I could program it for crawling, or racing my T4, right? let me know- I learn more everytime you people write!!!!!