Dominator TRex 470L with DX6e transmitter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayce

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
Okay I got it all working on my TRex 470 (it’s bound, receiving control commands, and functions) but can’t seem to figure out how to switch something up. My throttle (on the left, mode 2) is controlling forward / backwards, not blade pitch. And my right joystick is controlling up / down. Everything els is working fine. Left joystick left right controls the rudder, and right joystick is controlling left and right for the ailerons. How would I switch the vertical switches on the joys? Setting in remote?

Attachments

• 06FE4AF3-FFFC-448E-9333-E8C7F7AD7C21.jpeg
    06FE4AF3-FFFC-448E-9333-E8C7F7AD7C21.jpeg
    355 KB · Views: 66
Elevator and pitch are swapped on the joysticks.. how would I switch them to normal sides?

I wish I could help you out my man but I haven't used mine for quite some time and not used enough to remember.
Your manual should help you out on that or find the manual online.

I'm a surface guy so this is a swing in the dark but
I wish I could help you out my man but I haven't used mine for quite some time and not used enough to remember.
Your manual should help you out on that or find the manual online.
I'm in the exact same boat. I dabbled in Helis many years ago and even still have my DX8 TX but I didnt get in to enough to learn very much and havent even picked it up in probably 6-7 years

Mine were all planes but after wrecking the very first plane I had "trainer" , I really wasn't interested in it anymore. I have 3 planes in the shop I build and haven't even flown them yet. Just no interest in flying and I have to believe, these wouldn't even leave the runway... :)

I lost interest in helis for the same reason. couldnt keep one in the air more than 5 minutes without crashing. I have been tempted many times to try planes though.