Does Anyone Make Custom Decals Here?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChiefGeek

RCTalk Addict
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm planning my first custom body and trying to find someone to make me some decals to put on the inside of the body so they would have to be printed backwards and I'm thinking vinyl. I imagine I could stencil this also but think a set of decals would be easier wouldn't it? And less likely for my far from artistic abilities to screw up.

I believe XXX Main makes some. I know I used a few in the past. http://www.xxxmain.com/

I have a Vinyl Cutter, but I have not mucked with it in awhile now! One of these days I will be able to make my own paint masks....haha

XXX Main makes another neat item too, Lexan Picture Glue. You can take this glue,magazine type pictures and glue them inside the body then paint over them.

My family owns a print shop and we have a vinyl cutter there. I could sure make something up. Were you thinking a design to act as a stencil for you to paint over and then peel up or something that has color and would stay on the body?

Thanks guys! That was alot more of a response then I expected. Someone PMed me moments after I posted and is going to get me squared away. I never knew of this picture glue before, sounds like some cool stuff.

Nitrorc, thanks for the offer, I may hit you up if this turns out well as I have several ideas in mind.

---------- Post added at 1:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:19 PM ----------

My next one will be a OSU Buckeye paintjob. That lexan glue will be perfect for getting brutus onto the hood.

Back