Does anyone like metal?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buggyracer28

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Download "Roadrunner United - In the fire". It is kind of a mix between metallica and megadeath and i love this band. The singer is kind of annoying on some parts, but its got that metalness to it. Check it out! "The Dagger," and "Army of the Sun" is also good by them.

Last edited:
Add Iron maidens scream to it and mixem all together.Then you'll have the right description. Pretty good song imo

I'll have to check them out... can't wait for new Slayer in August... Heard 3 of the new songs on XM already... Kicks ass..

ImBroken said:
I'll have to check them out... can't wait for new Slayer in August... Heard 3 of the new songs on XM already... Kicks ass..

Slayer has a new album coming out? Man, I missed that one! Whoo Hoo!

Slayer!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, i was going to go to their concert with Children of bodem but i was GONE!!!! Ahhhhh, o well.

yeah!

roadrunner united rock!

i have a song of there's on my phone.

i don't know what's it's called but it's very good.

thanks

Rush Evo man said:
yeah!

roadrunner united rock!

i have a song of there's on my phone.

i don't know what's it's called but it's very good.

thanks

Thanks for sharing! As always, insightful and well articulated! You're a credit to this forum!

Wow, that was one hardcore jam sesh.. i am officially sweating.

Monkey Wrench said:
Thanks for sharing! As always, insightful and well articulated! You're a credit to this forum!

:wtf:WTF

what are you on about.

you hate me!

don't you?

ok mate.

lol :hehe:

i don't really think i should ask but...oh well. :p

why?

Rush Evo man said:
:wtf:WTF

what are you on about.

you hate me!

don't you?

Ankle-biter, to answer your question, no, I do not hate you. Hate is a strong word and the only people I hate are those that cause myself or my family harm or who cause death, destruction and the like because they believe it to be their "religious right" or because they simply like to see others suffer. Since you have done neither (yet) no, I do not hate you.

What I dislike is your lack of respect to those that have tried to help and your overall idiot rantings you continue to post. You are, at least in my opinion, a post whore. You're like the little kid who talks simply to make themself heard, even though there is no real value to what that kid is saying. That is you, in a nutshell. You post sheer vomit for the sole purpose of posting and your ignorant and arrogant tone shine through amazingly. I am not implying you have nothing to share, but to date, I haven't seen it. The potential issue you may end up running into in the future is, when you do need help with a problem, no one will care enough to offer their assistance. That's free advice, use it or not, makes no difference to me any longer.

As to Got Nitro's statement about staying clear of me, that's his opinion and he certainly is entitled to it. I'll respect his thoughts on my demeanor as he has earned the right, in my eyes at least.

I am going to refrain from commenting any further on your posts, basically doing my best to ignore them as best I can. I've tried several tactics to get you to change or adjust your presentation, more for your benefit than mine, to no avail. Rather than continue to beat the proverbial dead horse, I'm just going to ignore them.

:(

sorry man.

i know how you feel now!

poop! i've been a f***in d***head!

f*** me! f*** me! f*** me!

thanks for explaining that to me man. :D

i know it shouldn't of come to this but ARRGHH!

it has and it is done and over with.

thanks for that MW, it made me think.

for once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, now stop F****** swearing in my thread. Thanks. :D And please....... STOP spacing every half of your sentances in EVERY one of your posts to make them look longer and get people to notice. It just makes people think the same as MW.

Rush Evo man said:
:(

sorry man.

i know how you feel now!

poop! i've been a f***in d***head!

f*** me! f*** me! f*** me!

thanks for explaining that to me man. :D

i know it shouldn't of come to this but ARRGHH!

it has and it is done and over with.

thanks for that MW, it made me think.

for once.

Thats enough for me.
See you in two weeks. Maybe in that time, you can learn how to act in public. This might give you some time to learn how to post.
Enjoy your vacation.

WOW Mr. wrench has a way with words huh?? with all that intelegence in there somewere, it makes you wonder how he manages to make a UBERDINK outa himself daily....

I agree with appleshit............... ;) jk bro :D

with all that intelegence intelligence in there somewere, it makes you wonder how he manages to make an UBERDINK outa out of himself daily....

Proof positive that, even as you attempt to make me the uberdink, it is YOU, Appleshit, that is truly the only RCNT uberdink!

LOL MW Has a very good point there appleshit.

Back