Do you consider this cheating ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro_dign

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have recently changed alot of things in my life. The wife and I agreed that we where having marriage problems, and that things needed to change to make it work. Things went on like this for about 2-3 months. I have done ALOT of changing. I have been helping out around the house more. I quit drinking completely. I dont spend as much time on the PC etc etc. In this time, the only thing I have asked her to do is learn to communicate with me better. She dont talk to me about anything. Tonight, I have found that she has been talking to what is now a ex-best friend !! I'm talking tons of txt's everyday all day. Calls at least 3-6 times a day at like 10-20 min. a piece. When I confronted her about it tonight, she says they are just friends, and that they talk about life because she feels she can't talk to me. Would you guys consider this too be cheating emotionaly ? This isnt the first time something like this has happened. Just to let you all know, I have decided to leave her anyways, but I'm trying to see if I'm just crazy or what. Thanks.

I wouldn't exactly call it cheating, but I'm sure it hurts just as bad...
Good luck, and be sure to keep all those phone records just in case...

Cheating? I dunno about that... Awfully fishy? Yes!

-Michael

Having been thru this myself, she is cheating. Emotionally. She is replacing something she should be doing with you with someone else. You need to fix this ASAP. My Ex replaced me with lots of things over time. The same way if you spent a TON of time on the PC instead of with her, that would cheating on her by replacing her with something else.

+1 for that statement^^^^^
If you were still friends with this guy until you found this out then I'd go have a talk with the "friend" too....a man that has ANY relation with a friends girl behind his back is wrong...if they were honestly just talking all that time then why not let you in on the loop.....sounds real suspicious to me too......sounds like you need to leave the relationship anyway....if you can't talk to your partner then what is the relationship based on? good sex only keeps people together so long....

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about your hurt man. i understand where your coming from.. unfortunately I'm the type to trust someone till they give me solid proof not to. i honestly dont have an answer for you but will say if you need anything we are here for u at RCNT

I think you need to voice out your feelings like you did here.But on a more personal level. I agree that the texts and conversations should be done with you. If you can't talk to each other, then there is something hindering it from happening. You are a couple. A unified couple bound by the love they found for each other in the beginning of your relationship.You need to find that love again not excuses to leave each other.

I hope you find it.

Yeah what they said!
Something isn't right there. If they aren't fooling around yet, it's real close to it.
You sound like you are really trying to make it work and she has gave up already.

It sux I know. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. My wife ended up with one of my friends. Worked out pretty good though. I've got a hell of a good woman now. My buddy can't fart unless he asks. And I'm not in prison for killing the bitch.

Hope it works out. Keep a cool head and don't do any you will regret.

All I can say is good luck. I'm going through the big D right now and its no fun. So go with what your hart tells you. This is a good place to vent with good people to vent to so vent away. And if you need to talk Pm me.

Back