Discussion thread for 2009 RCNT Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it involves chickens, I've heard it, lmfao.

Hamster and a condom? huh destruckto, you caught the wink right?

Jeessuss chriise!

Redneck and his sister?

What days are you guys flying/driving in? Who is interested in a meet and greet dinner on Saturday night?

I think I will fly in Friday night and explore ST. Louis all day Saturday. I'll probably fly back home on Monday night.

I'm down. I'm not quite sure the exact dates I'll be in town but I'm sure to be there Saturday through Monday.

What days are you guys flying/driving in? Who is interested in a meet and greet dinner on Saturday night?

I think I will fly in Friday night and explore ST. Louis all day Saturday. I'll probably fly back home on Monday night.

Ill be driving. I'm only a couple hours away, plus I used to live there. So I'm down for what ever.

Where is a good place for dinner? Something that is casual and can accommodate large parties would be nice.

John D McGurk's Pub & Grill is a great place to eat, and decently close. They have a table in the main dining area thats been cut from a slab of red wood tree...it's a monster.

Pub & Grill, those two words just made my mouth water. :drool:

Amazing food and even better prices too...Huge order of onion rings..3 bucks...double cheese burger with bacon...3.50...beers are 2 bucks.

its gonna be fun! I'm pretty sure that this will be the first track time my SC10 ever sees!

Anyone got hotel reservations yet? I've gotta get busy and get my Savage prepped for this! Sadly, the Warhead has moved out.

I'm going to see if I can't jsut find a camping spot and call it good. I dont suppose they allow tents at the field...

Yeah... a tent probably isn't gonna fly.

I still havn't planned out my vacation time yet. I need to get on the ball though for sure. I'm definitely gonna have my T-Maxx and S3 buggy, maybe I'll break in the GT2 there.

I need to check the map and see where the track is in relation to other things in St Louis. I've had one experience with booking a place in the wrong area there!

is there a schedule of events set up yet? are we going to run set classes and races or is it going to be a free for all?

Back