Dirt bikes anyone?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had dirt bikes when I was a kid but the only bikes I've owned for the past 30 years are street bikes. If it doesn't go mach 2 I'm generally not interested lol

Last edited:
always had a dirt bike from 74 even now started with a kd 250 now 4 cycle 490(500 kow). ride 2x a month have the land to do it.. nothing u own grey will get even close to mach 2 =
Optimally, Mach 2 is 1,552.4141 mph

Omg so dam literaI all the time. Got to get that stick out your as* at some point ☝

I ride a quad yz 400 warrior. It was my buddies took the 350. And had work done to the engine. Exhuast and intake.👍👍 it's a fun ride

I had dirt bikes when I was a kid but the only bikes I've owned for the past 30 years are street bikes. If it doesn't go mach 2 I'm generally not interested lol
A ktm 500 is street legal, and can do 110 or 120 stock. Thats the bike I was looking at years ago.

Been on Polaris, Yamaha, and 2 Kawasaki 450s. Been out of riding 10 years. My slowest bike was a 80cc motorized bicycle. 0-35 eventually, but the burnouts she can do.

I'm old, I always keep four wheels under me at all times..;)

IMG_1066.JPG

Rode dirt bikes from 1972 to 2012. I'm little too old for it now but still love the 2 strokes so decided to get into nitro RC last year. Loving every minute of it! Enjoy the racing Monster Slash and stay safe.

always had a dirt bike from 74 even now started with a kd 250 now 4 cycle 490(500 kow). ride 2x a month have the land to do it.. nothing u own grey will get even close to mach 2 =
Optimally, Mach 2 is 1,552.4141 mph
Well, I guess Ill settle for "feels like I'm going mach 2" :p

Back