Difference between democrats and republicans

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thedominator said:
I have to ask 5 people 21 or older the difference between the two for my american government class. All i need is a short 1-2 sentence answer. please post, i don't want to actually go out an ask people .
They both :censored:!!!

Last edited:
Mr Tmaxx....
You hit it on the head!!!....way to go brother!

Mr T-Maxx said:
Great stuff Scott!

Are those your thoughts or did you pick that up somewhere??

Mr T

Thanks Mr t! Thats my spiel after 20+ years of reading the paper and paying a little attention. As bad as both parties may suck, there is still nothing better anywhere else in the world. And if you really want something to feel glad about, just imagine if the colonies had been founded by the French instead of the English!

I read fasteddies reply to the class and they thought it was funny.

I agree with you 100% scott.

The one thing I don't get in this election is how john kerry became the demo candidate? I thought the only sane person out of the bunch who were fighting to be the candidate was leiberman.

republicans say that government doesn't work and then they get into office and prove it. of course, i have to agree with them.

Well, I'd love to elaborate on what ScottM said but I'm mentally spent, from work. I will say AMEN to ScottM....if only this great country had more realist minded persons like himself! If you every need anything ScottM, I'm a PM away bro. To bad my company can't work with ya'll!

To the Young. American Brethern on this forum. Realize that Bling Faith and Bling Ideaologie are profoundly different! What the USA REALLY needs for POTUS, A Genius, Relist Engineer mind. A person that has a heart but does the math. A person who has a heart but who's heart doesn't casue the loss of Liberty in the great but very violent USA!. This isn't going to happen anytime soon though. If your Old enough, PLEASE VOTE...and do it with a Clear and Educated head. I'm 100% LIbertarian but the Libertarian party tis a pipe dream as of now. I'm not willing to vote for a party that has no chance in hades of winning(not to mention that nader is only on the Ballot in 28 states as of now).

Peace and Love. If your Old enough, Please Vote....if you don't vote, you truly can't say poop!

Back