Did you know

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its funny to watch jealousy rear its ugly head.
I'm dying to go see if I am banned yet.

nope not yet.

gawd dammit do I have 1000 posts yet. I myself am getting tired of spamming:doh:

I'm sure when MC or KK or Mike C or Rob D or whoever else tells him that I posted that here, I will get banned and he will give me a really nice title and interests that will supposed to upset me.

The funny thing is when I registered over there and posted something here about why he was banned, he changed my title. I kept changing my avatar to match his new title. I was a troll first and then a RCNT pawn. I was really enjoying it, but then when he realized I wasn't upset, he took away my ability to post avatars.

jealousy - OHH man there's LOTS of it over there. They STILL talk about the so called riggin of the engine contest. LoL

Though while your on the subject, a while back someone sent me a quote from one of his advertising ads "Are you tired of Over Moderated sites?" and he's also mentioned it on his site. I bought busted up laughing - I think I almost cried, laughing so hard.

Here's the quick math of our over moderated site and the real over moderated site:

Banned R/C:

6 Staff Members

219 Regular Members

Ratio: 1:36.5

Thats one moderator/staff (however you want to sugar coat it) for every 36.5 members.

RCNitroTalk.com

5 Staff Members

1193 Regular Members

Ratio: 1:238.6

Thats also one moderator/staff for every 238.6 members...

Now you tell me who's the over moderated site, who's lieing to who?

-Michael

LMAO!

WoodiE - Change it do that - I DARE YA!!!!!

EVERYONE - Like my Sig additions>?

Originally posted by WoodiE
jealousy - OHH man there's LOTS of it over there. They STILL talk about the so called riggin of the engine contest. LoL

Though while your on the subject, a while back someone sent me a quote from one of his advertising ads "Are you tired of Over Moderated sites?" and he's also mentioned it on his site. I bought busted up laughing - I think I almost cried, laughing so hard.

Here's the quick math of our over moderated site and the real over moderated site:

Banned R/C:

6 Staff Members

219 Regular Members

Ratio: 1:36.5

Thats one moderator/staff (however you want to sugar coat it) for every 36.5 members.

RCNitroTalk.com

5 Staff Members

1193 Regular Members

Ratio: 1:238.6

Thats also one moderator/staff for every 238.6 members...

Now you tell me who's the over moderated site, who's lieing to who?

-Michael

But they are not moderators over there, they are staff!

:D

Issues man! I tell ya - those people have issues!

:write: <----- What " X " looks like ranting and raving about RCNT

LMFAO @ Nitroaddict...LoL

Thats my favorite smilie now.

-Michael

so why did you ban him anyways? I post a lot of poop and I have yet to be slapped on the hand. So what the hell can you do to get banned from RCNT? I just dont get it, but I think 2 + 2 = jello.

U like that WoodiE?

yeah.......i thought you'd like that :yes:

WoodiE uhumm I'm waiting...

humboldtblazer - In a nut shell he was banned for posting images of a forum that only certain members had access to, the rules of that forum was if you mentioned it you would be banned from the site - plain and simple. He posted screen shots all over RCNT about it thus banned. The forum was supposed to be a place for some of the members that have been around since RCNT started, plus give them a place to vent if needed, out side of the public forums.

Why did he post the screen shots of that forum? Because he was mad at me. Posting 500 times a day doesn't bother me, bashing members for what they think or say does. I'd receive PM's, I'm's, and emails from members wanting me to do something with X. If you had a view that he didnt have, or he didn't like where you put the period in your sentence he wanted to make a war out of it. He was asked to knock it off, to keep things in the bashing forum and not in the public forums. He didn't like that so he posted the images. Ohh well life moves on.

However I find it funny how he bases his site on a place of free speech, when members here where afraid to say thing because they knew he would start going off on them.

-Michael

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
U like that WoodiE?

yeah.......i thought you'd like that :yes:

Dude I'm still laughing at it - now I'm gonna think of that everytime I see that smilie too. LoL

-Michael

impatient lil bastard, arnt cha humboldt? lol

yeah so what! Wheres your period bitch and that was an improper use of a comma. Dont make me come to Florida and layith the smackith downith uponith youith. Just kidding. I have to go home work is over thats why I was in a hurry. I've been kinda dying to know for awhile now. So WoddiE how may PM's I'm's and emails you getting about me?

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
I have to go home work is over thats why I was in a hurry. I've been kinda dying to know for awhile now. So WoddiE how may PM's I'm's and emails you getting about me?

Work is over - aren't you supposed to start first before it can be over? LoL

Since banning him I haven't received any emails, or PM's about any member, and the free for all forum has nearly died since then as well.

-Michael

Nitroaddict - got a screen shot of it? What was it? Looks like its been deleted.

-Michael

Work is over - aren't you supposed to start first before it can be over? LoL

-Michael

Um ouch........the truth hurts the most they say.

and the free for all forum has nearly died since then as well.

Well then lets head over so I can talk some poop about your mom.

dammit - i knew it wasn't gonna last long!

lemmi see, i dunno.

so what did it say?

Back