Did you know

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can you please tell us what you posted and stop playing the hurry up and look game. Do you know how to take a screen shot?

dammit - i tried to screen capture it, but i dont know how on the Mac that i am working on here at work.

I was spamming oval queen in the traxxas forum. i posted a thread that read - just curious - who is the top and who is the bottom? is it u, oval queen, or is it holmwrecker? i bet its u, u give it hard to holmwrecker, dontcha?

yeah i know, but it was funny as hell

I wish I would have saw that sheit!!!!

When you guys sign up and post at banned, you're giving him exactly what he wants. You might as well be stroking his cock. He just wants our attention. It's like he never matured past the age of 2. It's all about "look at me. look at me."

Ignore him, don't read his forum and don't post about him or his site. If we did that, X would disappear faster than a fart in the wind.

That won't happen, but I'm going to do my part and this will be the last I mention of X or his site.

Rob - we were talking about the traxxas site, not the banned one.

Originally posted by NoviceRob
When you guys sign up and post at banned, you're giving him exactly what he wants. You might as well be stroking his cock. He just wants our attention. It's like he never matured past the age of 2. It's all about "look at me. look at me."

Perfect depiction of X