Decals on the "torque monster"!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nscrracefan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well nitro junkies, it was a cold day here in Mo. so I decided to give the MGT 8.0 a lil racie look! Got out the sheet of decals that came in the rtr kit & went after it.....after i did some cleaning on it.....(FOR U ROLEX,LOL!!!) This beast is already fast but now it looks like it could "EAT THE TREE" I ran in to last weekend, lol!!! So, hope the pics are entertaining! Be safe!!!

Last edited:
Nice job!

Sent from my Pipboy-3000 in the Capital Wasteland.

Yeah its amazing what the right placed stickers can change the whole look of something. Looks good!

Appreciate it! It does give it a new attitude-look!!! LMAO! Still too cold here in Mo. to get it out & bash!!!

Very nice. I'm surprised you have not replaced that pos of an exhaust system yet.

Very nice. I'm surprised you have not replaced that pos of an exhaust system yet.

LMAO!!! No not yet, seems to be performing decent at the moment! & funds aren't letting me break down & get the tuned pipe from extreme mods....

A tuned pipe won't set you back that much. On my mgt I run the mgt header which you have to use and I have that paired up with a savage xl tuned pipe. I myself could not afford a tuned pipe from extreme rc mods so I hear you there.

Nice.My favorite monster truck.Did you ever try the optional side pipe.One of Robin's pipes on this would rip,especially if it was modded also.I have a MGT 8.0 with the mod and it is insane.

No mod pipe yet, still have the P.O.S. on it, lmao!!!

Back