Damn! that's ugly! A little less ugly now

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
For the past few weeks I have seen a pair of cardinals making and tending a nest in a bush just outside of my living room window. Today I hear a tiny little peeping noise, looked out and saw these two ugly little guys, lol. I tried to get a pic of mom or dad with them but they take off any time I go to the window.

babybirds2.jpg

babybirds1.jpg

babybirds3.jpg

Joe's new friends...Ugly little buggers for sure but cute in their own right.

Looks like what I crap out when I dont eat my fiber :D

Looks like what I crap out when I dont eat my fiber :D
Birds, gerbils, hey I am not judging you but I do find it a bit disturbing.....just saying.;)

Yeah Joe birds that young do look kinda funny until they get some feathers

Ha ha ha, too funny fellas. Man they do have a funk to them. But heck they will look killer when the blosom. I have a few that chow down on my bird feeder. I went through 20lbs of birdseed in 2 weeks alone. Whoever said the line "eats like a bird" never fed these suckers. Nice pic.

It's been pretty cool watching the parents feed and take care of them. I just hope they make it to adulthood, there's a lot of ferile cats around here, and they got to the nest we had last year.

Haha thought that would spark a laugh in here. Wish I had some birdies to watch grow up..... Just hope they dont fall out of the nest thats fa sho!

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

:hehe::hehe:
:hehe::hehe::hehe: Yeah something can't be right with that Hpikiller...

Ummm, I think you need to see a Veterinarian, or at least start eating grubs and worms.

If they are cardinals, the boys will be really good looking.

I hear it's cause you eat like a bird. :hehe:

Birds, gerbils, hey I am not judging you but I do find it a bit disturbing.....just saying.;)

Yeah Joe birds that young do look kinda funny until they get some feathers

He's like "hey pervert, quit taking pictures of the little kids."

Wow, fat and sassy and fuzzy. Much more appetizing seeing some meat on their bones.

babybirds048.jpg

Hey, he's back. Just keep looking this way and pretend you don't see him.
He'll go away again. He always does. Dad said when we get older we can crap in his hair from the air.
MUahahahahahaha.....chirp chirp.

Last edited: