Damn guys you did it

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Damn you guys youve been talking about the axial SCX24 and now I've changed my mind i want it more than a 1/10.

Alright whats the best 1/24 crawler brushless motor?

Whats some nessasary upgrades for it?(i dont care to much about scale accesories i need reccomendations of macanical upgrades)

Upgrade the stock servo if so whats the best upgrade?

thanks for the help

Ok good, committing to one and going that route is the best way to start. I'm sure plenty of guys will chime in but check out some builds in this section and the micro section.

The first things I would do if I had the money - EcoPower servo and Hot Racing servo mount. Furitek Lizard Pro ESC and Furitek Komodo brushless kit and upgraded driveshafts. +5mm to +7mm hub extenders. Front brass diff cover. Better tires and beadlock wheels (depends on which truck ya get). Then high clearance links.

You will pay a bit extra for brushless but Furitek is the way to go.

If you just want to upgrade the motor, the best brushed setup is PN Racing. It's $58 or so for the motor, gearset and motor mount. Purchase from Kenon Hobby.

Last edited: