CowRC Flat Mat jumbo and micro giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad hail storms here today

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Finally uploaded my avatar pic...I know, I know..I have read people talk down about Traxxas. But I've built it from the ground up with a dynamite engine. I want to go crazy and modify it, but I'm new to nitro rc, so I have to take my time. I'm use to driving brushless rc's, and I wanted a switch. So....wow...someone gave me a new bottle of Traxxas fuel..but I'm going to switch to O'Donnells...I want to see how better it is. My LHS, carries, Traxxas, Dynamite, O'Donnell. Enough already....I just want to fully break it in, and drive it. Oh, and I want to get a RD Logic Exhuast.

my evening entry

OK then onto #3 Excuse. So with it being bike week and all my shop is stuffed full of bikes and work. So we have had 9 hr days with no breaks at all. We eat on the run if we can. Time to make it or loose it is about all since we are piece work mechanics. Also my water pump in my truck tooka dump on my way from work to the track for Weds. night RC offroad indoor races. Had to be towed in and looks loke a $400 fix for me. Well no RC for a while it seems. Bummer 2 steps ahead and 3 leaps backwards. Oh well still got my health.lol

Started down pouring when I got to Home Depot today, but when I was walking it had stopped.

OK then onto #3 Excuse. So with it being bike week and all my shop is stuffed full of bikes and work. So we have had 9 hr days with no breaks at all. We eat on the run if we can. Time to make it or loose it is about all since we are piece work mechanics. Also my water pump in my truck tooka dump on my way from work to the track for Weds. night RC offroad indoor races. Had to be towed in and looks loke a $400 fix for me. Well no RC for a while it seems. Bummer 2 steps ahead and 3 leaps backwards. Oh well still got my health.lol

Hmmm bike week you say? You wouldn't happen to be in the Daytona area would you? (could be a stupid question, I'm on tapa talk and can't see where your from lol)

Yikes! I have to keep posting to have any chance at all in this thing!

Night time........oh man.......this giveaway will be ending soon. Best luck to everyone.

Well this is my last post. Time to crash and get up for work. So everyone have a great night. Good Luck to everyone! :hehe:

Nighty, night everyone. It's bedtime for hamz.

Back