CowRC Flat Mat jumbo and micro giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be working...but seriously we are dead......so...write another post...:)

277 posts within just a few days... it's been fun, but the fun for this giveaway must come to an end.

A random post has been picked and the owner verified...

Post # 156
cowrc2.png

Post 156 belongs to TaterX - Congrats TaterX hope you enjoy the CowRC pitmats.

To everyone else, thanks for playing, keep an eye out as we'll have more giveaways soon as we normally do. Also those of you that haven't already be sure to take a look at the CowRC Flat Mat review as well as head over to www.CowRC.com and pick up one of the mats yourself, you'll be happy you did!

-Michael

Thanks allot RCNT and CowRC! I never thought i would win. Ill be sure to leave some feed back. These mats look awsome and I'm still looking for a screw i lost yesterday so I can sure use them.
Thanks again

Damnit, oh well its all good.

Congrats on the win buddy :D

Thanks guys! First time winning anything online that was legit. These will be nice if i want to use the kitchen table or coffee table. Guess I'm going to go bash the hell out of my XL so i can get some bench time with this mat

Congrats my friend! Enjoy your new Screw Catcher Flat Mat :D

Heath

Congrats on the win TaterX, guess I'll just keep picking screws up of the floor. lol

Grats on the win and a BIG thanks to CowRC and RCNT for the supercool giveaway. Enjoy your new Pit Scwagg TaterX.

I got my mats Friday and there awesome. Thanks Cow Rc and RCNT!

2012-04-02_01-40-55_364.jpg

Back