Cow rc cleaning spray

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ctnitro

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Curious to know If anyone has used there cleaning areosoles and what they thought I'm interested in maybe getting some

I think Woodie uses them and Speaks very highly of them.

The moo-tor cleaner seems to be pretty good. I havent tested this out yet against using just regular motor cleaner but I want to in order to compare them. Moo-tor cleaner doesn't put off quite as bad of fumes as engine cleaner and it evaporates faster but seems like engine cleaner would do basically the same job though the only thing I dont know is, "Is engine cleaner safe to use on electronics like moo-tor cleaner is?"

As far as their Moo-slick save yourself some money and buy Blaster Garage Door silicone lubricant. basically the same stuff and I know Blaster is electronic safe, I've been using it for about a year.

CowRC is a paying advertiser of RCNT, and I would recommend using their products. Those who have used them have already stated that they are pleased. I have the flat mats, and those are great.

Curious to know If anyone has used there cleaning areosoles and what they thought I'm interested in maybe getting some

I've been using CowRC's cleaning aerosols with nothing but good luck, I would certainly recommend buying some and trying for yourself. You can pick up a can for less then $8 from TheToyz.com

The pit mats, Screw Catcher and the Flat Mat, are also both great products and a must for any work bench.

-Michael