Couple of new Crawlers released this week.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one you getting @Doom! :D

Kind of diggin' the little samurai lookin' Element Bushido, The Chevy looks great too, but I'm still trying to figure out how to come up with the funds for the Axial 1/6th Honcho! Too much good stuff. My next one will probably be the 1/18 scale Traxxas Land Rover Defender (can't help it, I'm hooked on mini's! :)

Kind of diggin' the little samurai lookin' Element Bushido, The Chevy looks great too, but I'm still trying to figure out how to come up with the funds for the Axial 1/6th Honcho! Too much good stuff. My next one will probably be the 1/18 scale Traxxas Land Rover Defender (can't help it, I'm hooked on mini's! :)

I dig the Bushido body but I think that is the main appeal to me, 299mm vs the 313mm of my TRX4 isn't much different.

I'm thinking the 1/18 Traxxas will probably be my next one as well, I liked playing with the Axial 1/24 but think 1/18 is a better scale. I need to pick up a 1/18 diecast truck at Goodwill or somewhere and take it apart to see if the weight of the body would be prohibitive for the chassis.

Love the K10. Needs some work, but doable. Axial has 20-25% off scx10 currently.

Scx10 will definitely perform better out the box.
If you have the budget.
Element is very small wheel base. Just not for me.
But depends on what your doing and where.

Scx10 will definitely perform better out the box.
If you have the budget.
Element is very small wheel base. Just not for me.
But depends on what your doing and where.

The short wheel base on the Bushido is a drawback for sure, but the only way they could keep it scale looking. It's good to have a variety of choices though.

Back