converting a x1 crt-jammin

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whoismikeford414

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
is it possible to convert a rtr x1 crt to a factory team, do they make a kit, or do i have to buy it part for part?

Part for part, and by the time your done doing it that way, you could've just about bought a new Pro kit anyway.

Yeah, it is possibile. Your best bet is to look at the parts you are breaking, or what parts look to be "weak" or you will get the most improvement from changing. You dont need to go all out, you can just change what you need.

What about your buggy do you want to improve?

i havent stepped up to a buggy yet, just sold my revo and picked up the jammin, but I'm looking forward to moving up to buggies, also I'm looking to get a new engine, mines getting ready to blow, whats good for the price?

Pretty much any Novarossi .21, MR Ninja .21, Radical 621T, V-Spec.

Try a SportWerks .26. It runs in about the same price range. I run the .21 in my Buggy.

If you are bashing, there is no need to limit yourself to a 21 unless you intend to race. I run an XTM 24/7 and recently, an STS 28 in my GS Storm. The STS is just for me to break in and give back....

If you do race, practice with a lower end model like an OS 21VG. Priced pretty decent.

Get a V-Spec, it's a nice combo of good fuel economy, power, and ease of tuning.

Back