connectors

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So i am trying to put my Traxxas Velenion motor on my slash with my Mamba Maxx ESC, but the bullet connectors are different sizes. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks.

You could solder on new bullet connectors or build an adapter from the smaller sized male to the larger size female connector(Or the other way around).

Radio shack has hi-capacity bullet connectors?

yea, i havent been to radio shack in a while. Ill stop by there tommorrow while "working". and they opened a cabela's and a new bass pro shop all within 15 min from my house.

Liquidrc.com has 'em in stock in 4mm and 5.5mm.

I have been to the new Bass Pro. It's next to the Pilot we fuel at...

Nah, thats what cool about police cars, i just park in the fire lane, and if people complain, i ask "What is the fire lane for?" they usually reply, "Emergency vehicles..." and i say "And a police car is.........?" and walk away.

Nah, thats what cool about police cars, i just park in the fire lane, and if people complain, i ask "What is the fire lane for?" they usually reply, "Emergency vehicles..." and i say "And a police car is.........?" and walk away.

Now that is classic Super Trooper!

Radio Shack!

Forget Rat Shack! I went there today as a matter of fact while I was out with my son, to try and get some 4mm bullet connectors to hook up my sidewinder in my scorpion. I told them I needed bullet connectors, and even brought the esc with me, so I could physically show them what I wanted, knowing without a visual I had NO chance, well it was a total waste of time and gas!

The two useless morons working there were like dumb and dumber! Dumb says to me, hmmm, I don't know wut that is duh, then asks dumber, errr, you no wut kind uv cunnector dis is? dumber says, nope, don't know what them there be, maybe they been discontinued or sumpthin.

I said just show me where you keep the connectors and I will look for myself, but was unlucky in my search through their unorganized useless collection of outdated crap! I can not believe how stupid the people are that Radio Shack hires, and there useless selection of outdated parts. I was thouroughly disgusted by the time I left the store.

Forget Rat Shack! I went there today as a matter of fact while I was out with my son, to try and get some 4mm bullet connectors to hook up my sidewinder in my scorpion. I told them I needed bullet connectors, and even brought the esc with me, so I could physically show them what I wanted, knowing without a visual I had NO chance, well it was a total waste of time and gas!

The two useless morons working there were like dumb and dumber! Dumb says to me, hmmm, I don't know wut that is duh, then asks dumber, errr, you no wut kind uv cunnector dis is? dumber says, nope, don't know what them there be, maybe they been discontinued or sumpthin.

I said just show me where you keep the connectors and I will look for myself, but was unlucky in my search through their unorganized useless collection of outdated crap! I can not believe how stupid the people are that Radio Shack hires, and there useless selection of outdated parts. I was thouroughly disgusted by the time I left the store.

I sure am glad my neighborhood store isn't like that. The manager used to manage a car audio shop and knows his stuff. The parts drawers are organized and current. I am amazed at the quality of their high current offerings. Guess we can't all be so lucky!

I mma see what they got to say tommorrow.

I actually felt my blood pressure rising dealing with these two idiots! :angry: Looks like I will have to order some on line. I just hate paying shipping costs equal to the item cost for small items like bullet connectors.

I mma see what they got to say tommorrow.

I sure hope you have better luck than I did.

I actually felt my blood pressure rising dealing with these two idiots! Looks like I will have to order some on line. I just hate paying shipping costs equal to the item cost for small items like bullet connectors.

I hear ya. Like I said Liquidrc.com has 'em in stock.

Yea, imma have a gun, and a taser, so i dont think ill be getting much lip from these dudes. lol

Is LiquidRC really legit? I always thought they were very low quality.

X na on Radio Shack, bring it to daddy, I have everything from 3.5 to 6.5 mm bullets. I will even solder it for you with the Mapp gas torch.

now thats a true friend lol

hey alpine where u working the lsu game and standing by another cop on the troy side kind of away from the stadium

Back