Connections, harnesses and ESCs etc.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Screenshot_20211005-193615_Chrome.jpg
So I wanted to share with everyone a really amazing family owned business that specializes in connections for your batteries and esc's and also carries Castle and Hobbywing products, servos, wiring, shrink wrap and even screws. They are a small family owned shop and have been in the hobby 30 years! They have great prices on all their products and also offer FREE 8mm bullet or QS8 connector installed on ANY Castle or Hobbywing ESC purchased from them! Also they offer discounts on quantities when purchasing connectors and also have sale coupons. They have been my personal go to for all my QS8 connectors and also series connections for my rigs as the prices and quality is amazing. I recently reached out to them in regards to a QS8 parallel harness to be made for speed running to be able to run packs in parallel as they didn't show having them for sale made in QS8. They were extremely helpful and fast to respond(1hr later) and after talking awhile they decided they would like to sponsor me the QS8 connections I was going to purchase as well as the parallel harness! Really great people and were even appreciative of me letting them know about not having the parallel connection so they can make and add them to their inventory. So do me and them a favor if you need ANY connections or thinking about a new Castle or Hobbywing motor, ESC or combo give their website or eBay store a look please!

Radio Control Power website https://www.radiocontrolpower.com/
eBay store
https://www.ebay.com/str/radiocontrolpower1

Last edited:
Awesome! I bookmarked them. Ill give them a look when I have more time. bougth to have to get ready for work

Never used the QS8's. Those have a spark arrest in them or something?

Never used the QS8's. Those have a spark arrest in them or something?
Yep they are anti spark and big 8mm size bullets for the connections. A lot of us speed runners use them and they are also great on bashers as the connectors don't come apart easy at all like a lot of others do.

Are they truely anti spark though or are they like every other anti spark connector that more like less-spark rather than anti-spark?

It says they have a built-in resistor that prevents sparks.

Are they truely anti spark though or are they like every other anti spark connector that more like less-spark rather than anti-spark?
Yes truly anti spark! Absolutely no sparking at all with QS8 connectors. Also to my knowledge there is not a smaller anti spark QS8 but there are anti spark XT90

Yes truly anti spark! Absolutely no sparking at all with QS8 connectors. Also to my knowledge there is not a smaller anti spark QS8 but there are anti spark XT90
The anti-spark XT90s aint 100% anti-spark though. Thats why I asked about the QS connectors.

The anti-spark XT90s aint 100% anti-spark though. Thats why I asked about the QS connectors.
OK ya never used the xt90s as haven't heard very good about them. But yes 100% no sparking at all with the QS8 connections they are great and stay together, it takes some good force to get them apart which is great also for bashing.

View attachment 134639So I wanted to share with everyone a really amazing family owned business that specializes in connections for your batteries and esc's and also carries Castle and Hobbywing products, servos, wiring, shrink wrap and even screws. They are a small family owned shop and have been in the hobby 30 years! They have great prices on all their products and also offer FREE 8mm bullet or QS8 connector installed on ANY Castle or Hobbywing ESC purchased from them! Also they offer discounts on quantities when purchasing connectors and also have sale coupons. They have been my personal go to for all my QS8 connectors and also series connections for my rigs as the prices and quality is amazing. I recently reached out to them in regards to a QS8 parallel harness to be made for speed running to be able to run packs in parallel as they didn't show having them for sale made in QS8. They were extremely helpful and fast to respond(1hr later) and after talking awhile they decided they would like to sponsor me the QS8 connections I was going to purchase as well as the parallel harness! Really great people and were even appreciative of me letting them know about not having the parallel connection so they can make and add them to their inventory. So do me and them a favor if you need ANY connections or thinking about a new Castle or Hobbywing motor, ESC or combo give their website or eBay store a look please!

Radio Control Power website https://www.radiocontrolpower.com/
eBay store
https://www.ebay.com/str/radiocontrolpower1

Second that. I ordered some QS8 connectors. They are like 1/2 the price of other stores and they have all the jumper configurations you want.

Back