Coming Soon .... A brand new build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about the Vader conversion using the 22 elite before I saw that Arrow kit. Id happy use either of those or the Vader with the DR10

Here’s an update... Replaced the stock lay down servo with a new shorty vertically mounted Savox to gain some room up front. I’m planning to shove my battery as far forward as I can get. It’s starting to come together nicely...
6B1891A5-FB1A-40D3-8EC0-44CC79DDF63E.jpeg

Here’s an update... Replaced the stock lay down servo with a new shorty vertically mounted Savox to gain some room up front. I’m planning to shove my battery as far forward as I can get. It’s starting to come together nicely... View attachment 134773

Good stuff. Sanwa RX?

Awesome! Those DRKs are supposed to be really good drag ESCs. Let us know what you think of the whole multi stage launch aspect of it.

I’m already running the DRK on both of my rigs... I really like them but you have to be really careful of the cap pack... You can burn them up fast if your putting the power to them... Been there and done that... 😔
Awesome! Those DRKs are supposed to be really good drag ESCs. Let us know what you think of the whole multi stage launch aspect of it.