Coming Soon .... A brand new build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Be Ready

Go ahead Punk.... Make my day!
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
79CAEAF3-6C54-4967-9937-FBF026D2236A.jpeg
A brand new build.., Carbon Fiber

I can’t decide how to go.
Normally I just buy a couple inexpensive parts every pay day for a couple months. Then make a big purchase and build something up.

In the case of drag racing. I’m tempted to just save up 500 bucks and purchase a drag slash. Or DR10.

Unless I get lucky and win the DR10 then I'm probably gonna buy THIS and build it out.
That’s what I want.
I hate to buy a RTR then replace everything. I just did that to build my 6x6. But I paid less for it that I would have for axles alone. Don’t think there is much used drag stuff yet.

5-7 is coming out with there new Apollo chassis. Mark Vyne is switching to it along with Big Chief.... Got to see one last weekend at the Lexington race.... It’s nice!!

5-7 is coming out with there new Apollo chassis. Mark Vyne is switching to it along with Big Chief.... Got to see one last weekend at the Lexington race.... It’s nice!!
When is that supposed to be released? Any idea?

If i had to do all over again... I would do a Carbon Chassis build using the Losi as a donor. The DR10 is nice to.
I can’t decide how to go.
Normally I just buy a couple inexpensive parts every pay day for a couple months. Then make a big purchase and build something up.

In the case of drag racing. I’m tempted to just save up 500 bucks and purchase a drag slash. Or DR10.