Come out come out wherever you are.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajames942

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone see charlie lately? I hope he's alright. His last activity was on the 19th of December. We all know it's unlike Charlie to not wish us a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

he's out of town for the holidays...lets just leave him alone and move on, he'll get on when he gets time...although he is and has been one of the biggest contributors to the site i think we can still move forward even if he is absent.

Last edited:
he's out of town for the holidays...lets just leave him alone and move on, he'll get on when he gets time...although he is and has been one of the biggest contributors to the site i think we can still move forward even if he is absent.

Somebody knows more than he's letting on about. :)

lol no, he is outta town for the holidays, you gotta remember though he has been pretty much absent for a few months now with the occasional visit now and then.

He went off and got married didn't he? DIDN'T HE? Yeah... I saw it comin'. Poor fella. Crawlin' will never be the same...

Yeah sorry for being worried about the man.

Yeah sorry for being worried about the man.

I'm sure he's fine bro. Not everybody's level of addiction to the web is the same. I imagine he's got more important things going on right now and there's nothin wrong with that.

exactly...i wasn't being rude ajames, sorry if i came off that way...