Colder than a titches witty.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Major shrinkage!
0131220451.jpg

I have lived in Florida for more than 30 years, have not experienced even 50 F since. I had a photography job yesterday outside all morning. It was 25F. You can spot a real Floridian in this weather, we are wrapped up until we look like stay-puff.

We're half way done. So, how you feel about this depends on if you're a glass half full/empty type of person 😀

I blame this cold on Canada!
Only halfway full sucks. Especially if it's Strawberry Quick! That's how I look at a glass 🤣

Man, I haven't had strawberry Quik since the 80's!
Now, I'm wanting a glass of strawberry Quik!
Same here. But I was just shopping for groceries and saw it and was like no way! So I threw some in the cart. My son has never tried it, but strawberry is his fav 😉

Cold weather can be a killer, not to mention embarrassing, I suggest you try a little pepper and tweezers bro...

<<<my frogs may explain this a bit...:D

0131220451.jpg

I used to put Strawberry Quik powder on my ice-cream.
I did that as well! I switched from Nesquik a few years ago to this Aussie stuff called Milo. The Auusie way to drink it is about 10 heaping tablespoons per 24oz glass or so. 5 on bottom, then 5 more on top of the milk. It's really good, but you eat it with a spoon 😉

Cold weather can be a killer, not to mention embarrassing, I suggest you try a little pepper and tweezers bro...

<<<my frogs may explain this a bit...:D

View attachment 141286
Dude, it's -4! You would need to locate it first. This is an ultrasound situation.

Yes, high beam was on. It was not even 5am yet, and I'm on a heavily wooded back road with no street lights. I want to have a chance at seeing them deer, before they jump in front of my car. 🦌🚗