Clicking from acceleration servo when pulled past half rev

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bpankhusrt

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I've had the nitro torro 5 days. Today befor starting the engine I pulled the leaver on control full throttle and it makes a really rapid clicking sound until I let go. Any help please
Coming from the acceleration servo

I would swap the throttle servo with the steering servo and see if it still does it. If it does then my guess would be it the receiver.
At least this way you can narrow it down and troubleshoot the problem.

I've had the nitro torro 5 days. Today befor starting the engine I pulled the leaver on control full throttle and it makes a really rapid clicking sound until I let go. Any help please
Coming from the acceleration servo
What made the clicking sound the throttle servo? Is the throttle arm centered on the servo? Most sounds as if thr servo is straining. And being held at its max.. or maybe the gears in the servo..

What made the clicking sound the throttle servo? Is the throttle arm centered on the servo? Most sounds as if thr servo is straining. And being held at its max.. or maybe the gears in the servo..
That is what I am wondering - if the servo endpoints aren't set and the servo is trying to get there and maybe it is skipping a tooth.

Yes. The servo is making the noise and sounds like it's straining under full throttle.

Yes. I have tried this and still making the noise

Yes. I have tried this and still making the noise
Hard to understand what is going on. Is it a single click when the throttle hits max movement? Or does it keep clicking? If it keeps clicking, your servo is still trying to turn, not hitting an endpoint. Can you make a short vid and stick it on youtube?

It is a rapid click. I will try upload a video when I get home. Tha ks
And yes it keeps clicking until I let go
It is a rapid click. I will try upload a video when I get home. Tha ks
And yes it keeps clicking until I let go

Thanks all. Was the server tooth broke
Thanks all. The server tooth was broke